The most horrible RM games in existence

Started by winkio, July 28, 2009, 11:29:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

Thanks to Subsonic for linking us to gulpy gulpy in the shoutbox, but from that, I found out that the guy has a whole channel where he reviews games that suck: http://www.youtube.com/user/drakiyth

so many epic fails in there.

vacancydenied

I've been watching those... really funny stuff. I wonder what people were thinking when they were making the games.
Nothing goes as planned but I keep going forward.

Starrodkirby86

Back when rpg2knet existed, I enjoyed playing or reading reviews of quite crappy games...

Somehow there was this one particular game (Or games, since there was a sequel) which had perfect grammar and spelling. Too bad the rest sucked. Seriously, you get bumped up to Level 50 with the best equipment before you fight the final boss, making your previous efforts in training useless (Level 50's the max in RM2000).

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

I noticed that some of those are labeled as "Crappy Game Contest 2009". o.o;
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Don't read this! The videos are less funny if you know the truth!: ShowHide
The games where actually made for him to review. They are bad on purpose.

Blizzard

I think my post made that clear already. :P
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

July 29, 2009, 07:29:05 am #6 Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 09:54:24 am by Subsonic_Noise
Quote from: Blizzard on July 29, 2009, 05:41:20 am
I noticed that some of thoseare labeled as "Crappy Game Contest 2009". o.o;

He tested Final Fantasy 7, too! o.O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INK_4iF7BV8&feature=related