Custom Blizz-ABS Hud

Started by C.C. rOyAl, July 29, 2009, 05:43:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C. rOyAl

July 29, 2009, 05:43:08 pm Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 05:47:49 pm by Aqua
Hey guys i recently tried to make a custom hud script but im not very expeirenced at all and i failed. it was supposed to be a one man hud but i  decided that u can switch between ur playable character like in the default hud. heres a rough make up

Spoiler: ShowHide

the white square would be where i insert the characters face and changes when you switch characters. And one last thing the summoned familiar or pet hp display and everything should only pop up if you hav summoned one. I really appreciate it, if u need anymore info just pm me or reply to this post.

C.C. rOyAl

C.C. rOyAl

no one would  like to take this up? are u serious?

Starrodkirby86

Perhaps the guys that can script this aren't available. After all, only a small number of people can tinker with an HUD.

I recommend you keep experimenting yourself, playing with the graphics and all, asking questions, etc. and then when you think you're ready, go make this beast on your own. >A<

And I suck at scripting, so my apologies here. ._.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

G_G

Well I'm currently working on a sprite mind it be my first rmxp character set, then if I can finish GAX's request I might just be able to give this a try.

So yea you could probably count on me when I'm done with everything first.

C.C. rOyAl

winkio

To add on to this, Aqua and I are opening up a HUD request station in 2 weeks or something.  If g_g gets swamped or something.

C.C. rOyAl

oh ok. would u mind pming me when it comes out?

G_G

as you might know I'm working on it right now, not sure if it'll be exactly how you want it but I'll try to add a face graphic in there.

C.C. rOyAl

ok thanks. did u check the new link  i put up?

G_G

yes okay I got like 1/4 of it done. I think its turning out quite well.

C.C. rOyAl

thats great   :D
Any chance you will be done by the end of the day?

G_G

maybe

one question however, do you want it to display a face? or the character graphic?

C.C. rOyAl

August 19, 2009, 02:15:31 pm #13 Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:17:06 pm by C.C. rOyAl
face. and is it to late to ask if you can put background pics for minimap and hotkeys like in Z-Hud?

EDIT: Oh and im gonna be using direct hotkeys so would that effect the two black boxes by the health display?

G_G

I'll do the first request of your hud, then maybe add stuff to it...dont wanna feel overwelmed right now seeing this is my real first hud.

C.C. rOyAl

okey just lemme see it when u finish it and then  if i want somethin changed ill let u know. that ok with u?

G_G

Okay well the first version is done, I may or may not add background images, but I still need to add money and location

and if you're using the direct hotkeyes whats the point of the two black boxes? they'll be useless if you're using direct hotkeyes

C.C. rOyAl

August 19, 2009, 04:53:31 pm #17 Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 05:04:59 pm by C.C. rOyAl
i know. i forgot u could use direct hotkeys when i made the mock up. If u wouldnt mind takin em off that would be great  :^_^':

UPDATE: Its comin out great but if you could tamper with the coordinates to make the level end at the end of hp bar and move everythin a little closer that would be great. If u could also move the hotkeys at the bottom about 5 px away from the bottom of the screen so that its even with the minimap and take away the black box at the top left. sorry for all the complaining  :shy:

G_G

August 19, 2009, 07:17:17 pm #18 Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 08:09:58 pm by game_guy
okay this is probably going to be the final version, I may or may not add the gold and location, might add picture support, and I dont think I'll add an exp bar but here it is  the skill and item dissappear if you're using direct hotkeyes I realized that earlier if you're ready for the script let me know and I'll post it.

C.C. rOyAl

August 19, 2009, 08:14:55 pm #19 Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 09:48:24 pm by C.C. rOyAl
Ready! I have minor knowledge so i can probably finish it
Thanks a ton!
[powers up!]

EDIT:When u putting this up?