Megaman ZX Advent Fan-RPG: The Years After (signup and discussion)

Started by Vell, February 03, 2008, 12:21:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

History:

Ashe a young Hunter girl, met a biometal called Model A, while on a routine mission running some cargo, or as hunters know it, 'booty', to Legion. Mechaniloids, machines gone wrong, attacked the transport train, and Ashe eliminated them, and even defeated the Pseudoroid, Buckfire. following that, she went on an, albeit short, but perilous adventure to save the world from the clutches of an evil psychopath who believed he was a god. participating in the 'Game of Destiny' Ashe discovered it was someone the world thought they could trust. after defeating this person, who had thought himself a god, Ashe saved the world, and allowed her 'story' to continue.

That, was forty years ago, Ashe and the young man Vent she met along the way had vanished to go on there own adventures, for there own reasons, however, the two who had saved the world virtually by themselves, appear to have fissapeared off the face of the earth, and even there biometals havent been heard from.

the world faces peril, as someone new starts up another Game of Destiny, unleashing more Biometal upon the world than in the last time, will the Destiny of Destruction play out this time through? with Ashe and Vent having vanished, assumed dead, all the Mega Men from the original Game of Destiny, can no longer help save the world again.

Explanation of Pseudoroids, Biometal, MegaMen, and the Game of Destiny:

Biometals, small, triangular pieces of metal that are alive, and capable of 'MegaMerging' with a human, or reploid, to become a 'MegaMan' they grant superhuman strength and abilities to the people they Merge with. each one has a letter, such as Model A, Model L, Model P, Model F, Model Z, Model X, Model W, and Model H. in the first Game of Destiny, those were the Biometal Models in the battle. Models Z and X were used by Vent, and A was usd by Ashe.

Pseudoroids: basically, just big, stronger than usual, one of a kind, Mechanoloids.

MegaMen: humans or Reploids with the ability ot MegaMerge with a Biometal, not all people are capable of this.

Game of Destiny: where MegaMen battle one another and the last one left alive will become the MegaMan King, and gain the power of the Ultimate Megaman, this has been restarted, and, like last time, there is a possibility that the one who started it is merely manipulating the other Megaman for his or her own desires. when you participate in this Game of Destiny, what will you be trying to accomplish?

Plot:

on an ordinary day, you come into contact with a Biometal, and are able to MegaMerge with it, becoming a MegaMan, and soon after, a MegaMan who says nothing appears and attacks you, and you fall unconscious, and wake up in a room in a facility, with the Biometal you found nearby.

This Biometal explains the situation you are in.

You were kidnapped, and are given the chance to fight to change the world to be anything you want it to be. only one requirement is made to your dream: some kind of big destruction must occur, or else, the world remains as is. the Biometal then explains how things work, you fight other MegaMen, and if you end up the one who never lost a fight, or the last one alive, you will become the MegaMan King, and have your wish grnted. currently, your in a Mansion on an island, and until it is believed that you can be trusted to participate in the Game of Destiny, you will not be able to leave the Island. while you are here, so are the other MegaMen chosen. now is when you learn of the Letter of your Biometal Model, and what its abilities are. also, you are informed that the MegaMan you met before who beat the crap out of you, is the one who started the competition.

You can then go into the Island, there will be the other MegaMen wandering around there, and not all of them are nice(also, I'll have other MegaMen NPCs be around there to attack you guys), so it is suggested that you remain MegaMerged throughout your stay there.

Signup:

Name:
Race: (Replod or Human ONLY)
Description: (describe yourself BEFORE MegaMerging)
Personality: (its your character, give us an idea on his/her personality, BEFORE the story starts)
History: (I would like a good past for your character, please)
UnMerged weapon: (a buster(laser gun) or saber(laser sword))
Optionals: Faction: (Hunters, or Raiders)

Biometal Letter: (one letter)
Biometal's Personality: (c'mon, this is a character too)
Biometal look: (generally there all the same... just differently colored, tomorrow I will show a picture of one)
MegaMerged Description: (basically, when this Biometal MegaMerges with you, what do you look like? remember, its just like new stuff comes onto you... if i can find a vid of a MegaMerging, I'll show you)
MegaMerge: (well, when Model L MegaMerges, he becomes covered with ice first, when Model F does, Flames Surround him, Model P becomes temporarily shrouded with shadows. by 'he/him' I mean the character)
Merged Weapon: (Saber, or Buster)
Biometal Skills: (like, special things, Model H can call up miniature Tornadoes, and can dash in the air, and has two sabers, one he uses for horizontal slashing, one for vertical, if he does and horizontal, vertical, then horizontal one again, he sends a shockwave out at the enemy, what are your things? I'm allowing two movement Skills, and Three attacking skills)

(I will have two Characters, both will seem like Regular competitors, but one will be the person starting up this Game, you won't be able to recognize him form the other, because his MegaMerged form will look different, showing that whichever it is from my two characters, has more than one Biometal, or perhaps, something else is going on. don't worry, Its not like I'll keep the secret of whom it is for very long, i mean, itd be murder to make it be like, there are three left, two are my guys, one turns and kills the other, ITS THAT ONE! OTHER GUY, BEAT HIM AND SAVE EARTH! no... not only would that be stupid, but it would be much too long of a wait, besides, I'm not one for simplicity, I'm even planning on revealing it early on haha, I'm evil. also, you do not need kill someone to knock them out of the Game of Destiny, in this RPG, the other way to do it, is if every other competitor defeats that person, then that person may not compete, but still keeps the Biometal and remains a MegaMan, but may never be the MegaMan King, and will not be permitted to participate in the Game of Destiny)

I'll do my Signups Tomorrow. I have one all planned out, and yes, I AM STILL DOING DRAGON'S WINGS PEOPLE, I JUST COULDNT WAIT TO BRING THIS ONE OUT.

I am only planning on starting out with like, five people, other than my Two, so that would make for a total of seven characters minimum at start, and others can join in at any time.

Sally

Name: Sally
Description: a young, thin girl, with long flowing Pink Hair. wears a pink miniskirt, and sports a simple, plain, similarly colored short shirt, which shamelessly reveals her belly button. Pink shoes with black laces, Sally wears socks that go halfway up to her knee, white. her Blue eyes contrast nicely with the Pink she wears.
Personality: a nice, kind, shy girl that exclaims, 'lol' when she laughs. being somewhat of a Copy-cat, she can tick off some people. is somewhat naive, she enjoys keeping her hair clean, and gets distressed easily if it becomes a greasy mess. would help people in need if she sees them. has had no experience in combat before becoming a MegaMan, so may be an easy target, however, despite her naiviety, she has often demonstrated an ability to easily grasp a new concept.
History: Had an average family, a mother, her father died when she was young, on a Hunter Mission, so she hasnt exactly been very fond of the group. she also has a brother, but doesn't realy speak to him very much, and hasn't seen or heard from him since he left for Hunter's Camp at the age of twenty, that was three years before Sally found her Biometal. she went to school until then, had a lot of friends, and got, if not high, acceptable, grades.
UnMerged weapon: Saber
Optionals: Faction: none

Reygekan

MMZXA? Love the game. Haven't gotten very far in it, but I'm a huge Megaman Fan. Anyway, I'm willing to help out if you ever need anything. Until then... let's start a basic character signup.

Name: Gawen
Description: Gawen has tan skin as well as large brown eyes. His hair is long, messy, and a dirty blonde color, falling about his face and reaching his shoulders. He wears a dark grey suit with large navy boots and gloves with small bumpy grips.
Personality: Gawen is adventerous and loves a good challenge, going to obscene lengths to meet even small dares. Gawen doesn't take life seriously at all and this attributes to his lack of fear for anything, as life has almost no value. He is not malicious however, he is still a kind person, however he lives by the ideal that he wants his death to be exciting and adventerous rather than bland and boring, and believes that any warrior fighting him believes the same. As a result, he does not hesitate to kill.
UnMerged weapon: Buster
Optionals: Faction: N/A

Biometal Letter: G
Biometal's Personality: To say it in a word- insane. This biometal takes pleasure in destruction of all kinds and enjoys conflict. It is immature, and has a fascination with the lights and sounds of explosions, and the rush of energy and adrenaline of combat. As a result it's hugely competitive and destructive, however these traits are sometimes overshadowed by it's intense immaturity. It is unable to cope with defeat and is occasionally whiny, however combined with it's masochism it makes for a mind-shattering biometal.
Biometal look: Grey and Dark Blue
MegaMerged Description: Large, spiked V-shaped helmet with an open back and with bangs coming out the front. The chest becomes grey and robotic with dark blue plates of armor and large wing-like shoulder-blades coming out the back, emitting a blue light. The boots become larger and the gloves become much more heavily armored. The saber becomes a swallow (two blades attached to a pole, Serge from Chrono Cross uses these. Think Darth Maul.) and his left hand acquires a two, rectangular blocks that jut out over his hand for shield-like protection.
MegaMerge: Dark blue areas glow
Merged Weapon: Saber-swallow described above
Biometal Skills: Gawen has a huge jumping ability (but not flight) and a very fast dashing ability. His attacking skills involve dashing while spinning his swallow in front of him, leaping into the air and throwing his swallow downwards (then falling back down to catch it) and then charging his swallow with energy and preforming a basic slash.

Sally

i love the game too... im gonna make a sprite for humen form and biometal form.

Vell

Reygekan: Accepted (although i believe itll be interesting and odd to see such conflicting personalities in a team O.o) (btw did u play Ashe or Grey?)
Susys: Accepted (although it seems it could use improvement...)

(my standards this time are lower for the stuff since this is a Fan-RPG, I think)

I'll do one signup today. the other will be tomorrow or somethin, later.

Name: Alice Night
Race: human
Description: Black hair contrasts strongly with the bright red eyes she has, usually walks around wearing some kind of a black outfit, although she has several different outfits she wears, of varying colors. her favorite outfit consists of a black undershirt, covered by a blood red sweat-jacket, with a black pair of sweats, and shoes of the same shade of red as her jacket. her hair, is left to grow long, but is occasionally cut short, for some reason, her hair has an odd way of growing fast, and within a few weeks her hair will be back to being as long as it was before it was cut.
Personality: fun-loving and intelligent, Alice loves to hang out in Nature, being around, and on some level, communicating with the animals. she can't stand not living in civilation however, and enjoys playing video games when she has time. has few human friends, but the few she has are people she cares deeply about, and would go to many lengths to protect. she even trained herself to use a large, self-made Saber to do so.
History: Virtually raised herself, as her older brother worked hard and owned the house she grew up in, he was never home, because he was always out scrounging up some extra money, Alice learned how to do everything on her own, her father died before he even knew her mother was pregnant with Alice, and her mother died soon after she was old enough to walk, so her memories are virtually non-existant. she took apart a lot of things and tried to find ways to put them back together at one point, in the end, she used her gained knowledge to build a custom Saber. having onyl one or two friends at a time, she became cold towards humans, as her 'friends' usually ended up doing something to betray her trust. now Xenophobic with a serious trust problem, she will kill anyone who she fights whom she doesnt already know. there was this one cat she always fed, and a pack of Wolves she somehow befriended. a hunter killed the Wolves for sport one day, and the cat was caught by a bullet on accident, deepening Alice's soon-to-be hatred for most humans. she soon found out that a Reploid had assisted the hunter, and dislikes Reploids.
UnMerged weapon: Modified Saber, larger more like a big two-hander, but still weildable with one hand
Optionals: Faction: none

(I forgot to put what Race, so people could pick between Reploids and Humans. after i do that, I'll make my Biometal) (makin Biometal now)

Biometal Letter: B
Biometal's Personality: Model B, or Model Burner, enjoys seeing things put aflame, however, Model B does not enjoy needlessly destroying things. Model B relishes the rush and reactions he recieves when MegaMerged and battling, so often attempts to instigate potential opponents into a fight. will try to make his chosen MegaMan fight until they've reached there limit, but will recognize when he's been defeated.
Biometal look: a Bright Red and a light bluish color
MegaMerged Description: armor of a Firey shade of red clamps itself onto Model B's MegaMan's Elbows and Knees, in a way that allows easy movement, but maximum protection. the average clothes are replaced with a long-sleeve shirt and a pair of pants that are the sahde of a white flame, and the boots go about a quarter of the way up to the MegaMan's knee, and is red, the helmet is shaped like a raging flame, and is colored like one, with black at the ends, where the flame wouldn't reach, and the chest-armor is in the shape of a jacket-vest, and below it ontop of the White-Flame colored Shirt is a flame design, but it is hardly visible, since the vest-jacket covers most of it. the weapon it has is a saber-type, though it is morphable, in the sense that it at first is designed to cover a wide radius with a longer blade, but is then able to hit closer with more focused power, but nowhere near as far a reach
MegaMerge: Model B's MegaMan puts its hand forward, and flames surround it in a swirled fashion. after the flames vanish a second or two later, the MegaMerged form stands where the Human/Reploid was before.
Merged Weapon: morphable Saber
Biometal Skills: Biometal Model B is capable of surrounding the MegaMan in flames while it dashes. Biometal Model B has the ability to make the user walk through intense heat without overheating. Model B can instantly modify the Saber its MegaMan uses into two different forms, can spread flames out in a circular fashion surrounding the MegaMan, to deal damage to a surrounding group of enemies. Model B is also Capable of charging the Sabers with a Blue Flame, then releasing it in two different ways depending on the form of the saber, if its in its long form, then the charge sends flames spreading out, similar to the style of the syrrounding flames attack, only in front of the user only, and spread for a range. if its in its shorter form, the attack sends out a ball of fire that explodes upon contact with something.

(nobody can take the letters, D, or S)

Vell

Name: Diala Galla
Race: Human
Description: his medium length brown hair is left a mess usually. his eyes are a deep, dark blue, and people notice him for it, he wears one outfit everyday, a long dark blue robe, that matches his eyes, that shows the sleeves of his bright yellow Long-sleeve. his shoes match his hair color and are barely visible.
Personality: the kind of guy who is so full of himself he takes sarcastic compliments as being serious. but other than that he cares deeply for people, he has a fear of cats, and loves the feeling of being high up in the air. he always has something to say in a situation, and is sort of a jack of all trades, getting high marks in every class, when barely trying, incredibly intelligent, and someone who has no true attachment to anythign, he'll put his life on the line for those he trusts, however.
History: Diala had four siblings, two male, two female, and they grew up together, there parents being constantly at work, and never being at home, his older sister, who was the oldest sibling, took care of preparing food, and his older brother, was someone who spent all his time tinkering with stuff, and was rarely seen. Diala never had any pets, and is indifferent towards animals. he was practicing to join the Hunters at Hunter's Camp, so is somewhat skilled with a Buster, his older brother helped him train, and even made him a Buster designed to have a modifiable strenght and speed level. he eventually left his house and wandered from place to place at one point, he even actually found Hunter's Camp by accident one day, and joined.
UnMerged weapon: modifiable buster
Optionals: Faction: Hunter

Biometal Letter: S
Biometal's Personality: Biometal Model S is a Biometal who only found a MegaMan because it wanted to protect the lives of others, Model S is enigmatic, as sometimes it shows an odd Sadistic side, despite being normally very friendly, and willing to forgive all who do it wrong, rarely gets upset, doesnt like to fight, but is by no means a pacifist.
Biometal look: white + gray.
MegaMerged Description: Model S gives extremely lightweight armor, only covering the chest, and, in a skirt-like piece of armor, the top of its MegaMan's legs, and of course, Gloves and Boots. all the armor is Gray, and on the back, are two pure white wings, with a wing span large enough to allow the MegaMan to fly. the gloves, are actually two buster-style weapons, that are fired from the index finger, the lasers that come from them are about as long as the MegaMan's Arm, and don't do too much damage, but damage isnt where this Biometals MegaMerged form shines, it shines in mobility, and its ability to fly.
MegaMerge: two White Wings wrap around the chosen person, and when they flap out, the MegaMerged version is revealed.
Merged Weapon: Index-Finger Laser style Buster
Biometal Skills: Biometal Model S, or Biometal Model Soar, is capable of allowing its MegaMan to fly, with pure white wings. that coutns as both movement skills, and is incapable of dashing while flying, Model S can fly indefinitely. Model S's MegaMerged state, can charge up both of its Index Finger Lasers, and fire one, large beam down at the ground, Model S is also able to fire Lasers in a circular fashion, by this i mean, the MegaMan puts his hands at Parallel with his body, one arm facing the sky, one facing the land below, and they move out firing lasers, each hand moving at a half circle, ending up facing the opposite side, the one that was facing the sky would then by facing the land, and the one facing the land would then be facing the sky. the third skill Model S can do, is to fire Lasers randomly, and furiously, hitting most of the field, and has an extreme chance of killing most opponents on the battle.

Sally

Biometal Letter: (cant think of one becouse ulta stole "S" >_<
Biometal's Personality: same as character
Biometal look: (screen comming)
MegaMerged Description:  (screen comming)
MegaMerge: shadows
Merged Weapon: buster (stars)
Biometal Skills: changes looks depended on weather.

Vell

Sally

Vell

simple, give yoru biometal a personality different from your main characters, give it a letter, I can deal with the sprite for the look of the MegaMerged form, but your allowed a total of five skills, two movement(or otherwise i guess) and three attack, make these and we'll be good, also tho, atleast tell us the two colors of your biometal >.>

Reygekan

I started with Grey but later went back and played as Ashe instead. Biometal A annoyed the hell out of me though, annoying little guy D=

Vell

yeah that form sucks... Model A is a kind of an annoying character in some places... how far are you? have you fought Aeolus, or Thetis yet?

Reygekan

This last weekend I played like an addict- got all the Transable forms. Still haven't beat it, I'm right before you fight Prometheus and Pandora. Aeolus and ZX forms are quite possibly the sexiest things that have ever happened to a Megaman game ever. <3

Your turn. What character did you play as, and how far are you?

Vell

I played Ashe, and beat the game on easy

im playin Ashe now, havin some difficulty gettin through Albert... he's bein a bitch.

Reygekan

Vell

yes, there is. dont play it tho, the bosses dont even have Desperation Attacks >.>

Reygekan

Ew D=

Anyway, just got to the last dungeon. Prometheus dying was the worst thing that ever happened to a Megaman game ever.

Oh, and when do you want to start with the RP?

Vell

when we have enough members >.> hopefully Blizz will sign up, he would make an awesome character.

ACTUALLY

I do not think Prometheus and Pandora are dead. we just saw him laughing, while they lay unconscious there, while Ashe/Grey ran out, escaping.

THEY MAY HAVE SURVIVED!!!!!

i want to play as them, as a form i mean.

Reygekan

Well of course we don't have enough people, I just wanted to know how many people were necessary =P

Personally I want to play a Megaman Prometheus game <.<

Capcom probably aren't bastards enough to kill them off. Then again they killed Bass.

They were lying on the ground. With their souls absorbed by Model W's. Next to Albert. Who was batshit insane. In a base that was exploding. Any explanation Capcom makes is going to be ridiculous. Then again Zero's crashed a space shuttle into a space colony, got chopped in half, laserbeamed through the chest, and technically survived the Ragnarok explosion so it's a possibility...

Vell

Reygekan

He's still technically living =P

And he survived all of the above things- he got a new body after being shot with the laser beam because his old one was stolen while he was in that computer right before the Dark Elf wars. He only survived Ragnarok in Biometal Form however (that's the closest the damn Reploid will get to dying <.<)

Vell

Zero is awesome. well... i believe i put in my first post how many people i would need...

Reygekan

I feel retarded for not having seen that <.<

Zero was awesome enough, but he could have tried to not die every game

Vell

he did die alot... tho... i can give you one guy that died more times than Zero did.

Reygekan

Vell

not megaman. not even the BOSSES in Megaman die more often than Zero, AND YOU CAN KILL THEM HOWEVER MANY TIMES YOU WANT!!

Im talkin bout Goku. from DBZ

Vell

lol, whenever your talking bout Deaths from a fictional series, and you know you may lose, bring out Goku.

Reygekan

Vell

who? (also, stop please, as i would like more signups, and the discussion may be deterring people >.>, stop after answerinhg my question that is :D)

Reygekan

Superman's love interest. She's died like, yearly like, fifty years.

Vell

Vell

Vell