Twilight of Everleryn Project Recruiting now!! August 09

Started by archerRin, August 10, 2009, 04:43:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

archerRin

August 10, 2009, 04:43:09 pm Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 08:02:40 pm by archerRin

Theres limited spaces and I am recruiting currently as of august 09.

This is a very ambitious sandbox RPG, and I have plans to make this huge. I have a great story all planned for it as well.

Little about me:
When I was 15 or so I had several ambitions. It was either to be a programmer, a game designer, an author, or a graphic designer/artist. I chose art because a lot of people around me were doing it and I found it fun to make signatures. Also it is a stable job that lets you express your creativity and is fun.
With RMXP, I get to realise all of my dreams and ambitions I had in childhood - Yes, all 4 of those ambitions. :)   Before RMXP I was a mapper for starcraft and wc3. I made several popular TDs like Cloaked Cannon Def, Multiple Missile TD.
I am very enthusiastic on making maps/games, and you will be assured that I will bring quality and success to this project.

If you're interested to join the team you must show me examples of work you have done and I'm only looking for quality and dedication from members. Let me know through PM or reply here, then we can talk via chat software.

If you want more info about the project go here:
http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=66577