I need some merged tilesets for my mapping work, to be specific:

Snow Town + Snow Terrain
Forest Town + Forest
Mine Town + Mountain
Port Town + Beach
Desert Town + Desert
Ruins + Forest

Fort + Tower + Forest + Mountain o.o;

This is mainly so I can work on much more detailed maps, but I'm a bit lazy + I'm sure others can benefit from these.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

GAX

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Starrodkirby86

I think I'll be able to do this. It doesn't seem difficult. The only hardships I can think of is just aligning, but other than that it's just simple math and alignment. I need to finish homework here and there, then I need to export the resources. Be right back. >w<

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

G_G

I'll make a script that merges tilesets

GAX

GAX

Starrodkirby86

Forest + Forest Town:
Spoiler: ShowHide

This is what you're looking for, right? (I'll work on others, but at the moment I'm just showing you a preview~)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

GAX

*Hugs teh SRK*
YES, though now that I'm looking at it, there is one thing missing...on top of that, could you merge the Mountain tileset with that?  Sorry but I'm trying to add some elevation and I forgot that Forest didn't have any elevation stuff...

Starrodkirby86

Forest + Forest Town + Mountain

I'll be doing other tilesets later. It's 11 over here, after all. =w=

nathmatt

August 18, 2009, 08:31:08 am #9 Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 08:49:49 am by nathmatt
here is the desert + desert town

Beach + Port Town

Ruins + Forest

Mine Town + Mountain

Snow Town + Snow Field

there you go that all of the 1ns you needed no credit needed just merges lol
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

G_G

August 18, 2009, 11:58:15 am #10 Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 12:08:58 pm by game_guy
Tileset merger is done, let me add some quick instructions, a few things, and I'll release it.

Make sure al the tilesets you want to merge, have the same bakground color.

EDIT:
Topic released
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=4412.new#new

GAX

Quote from: nathmatt on August 18, 2009, 08:31:08 am
here is the desert + desert town

Beach + Port Town

Ruins + Forest

Mine Town + Mountain

Snow Town + Snow Field

there you go that all of the 1ns you needed no credit needed just merges lol

...nath...buddy...don't post to Photobucket, they got resized

G_G

Quote from: game_guy on August 18, 2009, 11:58:15 am
Tileset merger is done, let me add some quick instructions, a few things, and I'll release it.

Make sure al the tilesets you want to merge, have the same bakground color.

EDIT:
Topic released
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=4412.new#new

Incase you didnt see it >_>

nathmatt

August 19, 2009, 09:55:51 am #13 Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 09:58:37 am by nathmatt
what do u suggest then ?

edit: nvm will use image shack but might as well use the script lol
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

GAX

Quote from: nathmatt on August 19, 2009, 09:55:51 am
what do u suggest then ?

edit: nvm will use image shack but might as well use the script lol

Yeah...I'm sorta lazy right now, doubt I'm the only one =3

G_G

*coughs* *points to script* *coughs* *its for lazy people* *coughs*

Aqua

*cough cough* G_G, no need to keep on pointing to your script... it's kinda like spamming now... *cough cough*

Starrodkirby86

Not only does it sound quite spam-like, it's also pretty rude in some ways. What if the script still took work? He still could have been talking about that (And being lazy about that too).