Just call me arc ^^

Started by Arc, August 14, 2009, 10:25:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arc

Hey
well i actually found this forum through a link to youtube a friend sent me, i was checking out the vids and saw a link to the forum so being the curious guy i am, i clicked it....links are lamost as hard to resist as spoilers XD
I have absolutely no past knowledge of the main use of this forum, although id like to learn, hense why i am here, that and to pass the time postingbeing the total post-etute i am XD
im very used to using photoshop making sigs/banners/original art (mostly anime, some not) rendering crap for people, icons, animated smileys, pixel art, etc. pretty much treid it all xD
hope to meet some kool people here ^^
and fully  the name is Arc angel (the h is missing on purpose) cliche i know but i didnt give myself the nameXD
most people just call me arc though so i started using that.

p.s. I CAN! spell....i just can't type XD

long enough for you ?Xd

Aqua

Hiya Arc!

You know what rpg maker is? or... no? XD

Starrodkirby86

Yo~

This forum's specialized in RPG Maker. ^^ Though if you're good at Photoshop, I think you'll be able to fit in here.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Arc

Quote from: Aqua on August 14, 2009, 10:30:45 pm
Hiya Arc!

You know what rpg maker is? or... no? XD

yes i do XD but if i didnt im sure i could tell frm the name XD
im interested in it i just havent used it yet XD (which i mentioned in my post right?XD)

thanks for the replies^^

Ryex

Hello! yes the main use of this forum is RPG maker, however photoshop users and anybody interested in learning the Ruby scripting language will find them selves at home ( I belong to all three of those groups so I quite happy here)

enjoy your stay!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Arc

thanks for the welcome ^^
and so i dont have to go find out myself if anyone wants to tell me the max avvvie size here...you know...feel free XD sig images too ?^^;

Aqua

Arc

oh wow sorry
actually i DID read itXD i always look for the rules when i first join a forum regardless of them being the exact same most of the timeXD
i did try to look for it again too and must have missed it, since i only noticed the moderator rules thread. the comp im using has a sucky speed so i thought i would ask here for someone to help before i went searching againXD
thanks for the help, and the scolding XD jk
wont happen again ^^;

...i didnt notice any avvie size though...(unless i missed that too ?0.o)

Hellfire Dragon

Quote from: Arc on August 14, 2009, 11:25:31 pm
oh wow sorry
actually i DID read itXD i always look for the rules when i first join a forum regardless of them being the exact same most of the timeXD

:o someone who reads the rules when they join :o ... :o ... :o
*hugs*

Welcome to CP :D

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Juan

Welcome to cp. Mind sharing photoshop samples? I'm just curious.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Arc

thanks for the welcome ^^
sure i uploaded some of my older stuff(newest/custom is on a comp in another countryXD)

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=4402.0[url]]http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=4402.0//

King Munkey

Welcome to the forum you can call me Munkey :D

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

Welcome you can call me game_guy or G_G

Enjoy your stay :)

Arc

thanks for the welcome guys ^^

also
monkeys=awesome XD