Just call me arc ^^

Started by Arc, August 14, 2009, 10:25:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arc

Hey
well i actually found this forum through a link to youtube a friend sent me, i was checking out the vids and saw a link to the forum so being the curious guy i am, i clicked it....links are lamost as hard to resist as spoilers XD
I have absolutely no past knowledge of the main use of this forum, although id like to learn, hense why i am here, that and to pass the time postingbeing the total post-etute i am XD
im very used to using photoshop making sigs/banners/original art (mostly anime, some not) rendering crap for people, icons, animated smileys, pixel art, etc. pretty much treid it all xD
hope to meet some kool people here ^^
and fully  the name is Arc angel (the h is missing on purpose) cliche i know but i didnt give myself the nameXD
most people just call me arc though so i started using that.

p.s. I CAN! spell....i just can't type XD

long enough for you ?Xd

Aqua

Hiya Arc!

You know what rpg maker is? or... no? XD

Starrodkirby86

Yo~

This forum's specialized in RPG Maker. ^^ Though if you're good at Photoshop, I think you'll be able to fit in here.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Arc

Quote from: Aqua on August 14, 2009, 10:30:45 pm
Hiya Arc!

You know what rpg maker is? or... no? XD

yes i do XD but if i didnt im sure i could tell frm the name XD
im interested in it i just havent used it yet XD (which i mentioned in my post right?XD)

thanks for the replies^^

Ryex

Hello! yes the main use of this forum is RPG maker, however photoshop users and anybody interested in learning the Ruby scripting language will find them selves at home ( I belong to all three of those groups so I quite happy here)

enjoy your stay!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Arc

thanks for the welcome ^^
and so i dont have to go find out myself if anyone wants to tell me the max avvvie size here...you know...feel free XD sig images too ?^^;

Aqua

Arc

oh wow sorry
actually i DID read itXD i always look for the rules when i first join a forum regardless of them being the exact same most of the timeXD
i did try to look for it again too and must have missed it, since i only noticed the moderator rules thread. the comp im using has a sucky speed so i thought i would ask here for someone to help before i went searching againXD
thanks for the help, and the scolding XD jk
wont happen again ^^;

...i didnt notice any avvie size though...(unless i missed that too ?0.o)

Hellfire Dragon

Quote from: Arc on August 14, 2009, 11:25:31 pm
oh wow sorry
actually i DID read itXD i always look for the rules when i first join a forum regardless of them being the exact same most of the timeXD

:o someone who reads the rules when they join :o ... :o ... :o
*hugs*

Welcome to CP :D

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Juan

Welcome to cp. Mind sharing photoshop samples? I'm just curious.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Arc

thanks for the welcome ^^
sure i uploaded some of my older stuff(newest/custom is on a comp in another countryXD)

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=4402.0[url]]http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=4402.0//

King Munkey

Welcome to the forum you can call me Munkey :D

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

Welcome you can call me game_guy or G_G

Enjoy your stay :)

Arc

thanks for the welcome guys ^^

also
monkeys=awesome XD
FACT!

Subsonic_Noise

King Munkey

Quote from: Arc on August 15, 2009, 03:57:58 pm
also
monkeys=awesome XD
FACT!

Yes that is true...

BUT

Munkeys = Human monkey hybrid = More awesome

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Arc

G_G

King Munkey

Yea more or less... But I am totally cooler than zidane... and he was in FF9 just to be nitpicky.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

RoseSkye

*Ahem* You're welcome, guys.

fugibo

Quote from: King Munkey on August 15, 2009, 08:57:31 pm
Yea more or less... But I am totally cooler than zidane... and he was in FF9 just to be nitpicky.

Noone's cooler than Zidane. He survived the tree. And made it home in time for hugs.

Arc

Quote from: King Munkey on August 15, 2009, 08:57:31 pm

wow...what did i say?XD
i spend all my spare time on a ff forum and playing all the games...and i messed that p?XD
shameXD

Tazero

Hi ^-^' I'm Taz ... Or Meta....or Taharo... But-uhm.... Welcome =]

If you were a fish...