Fast Reply

Started by Fantasist, January 08, 2008, 12:50:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

January 08, 2008, 12:50:31 am Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 11:11:30 pm by Fantasist
If you're wondering where the fast-reply button is, there is no fast reply button in this forum, the fast reply box is present at the bottom of the page, if you enable it. Here's how:
QuoteSimply turn on the forum's default fast reply box in Profile->Look and Layout Preferences.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

January 08, 2008, 06:08:36 am #1 Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 07:27:59 am by Blizzard
I tried to add one yesterday, but it screwed up the forum and I had to reinstall the forum. #_# As I said, give me some time, I'm not able to do it all at once.

EDIT:

Actually when I think about it... Forget it. I'm not gonna waste my time make it work. Simply turn on the forum's default fast reply box in Profile->Look and Layout Preferences.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Profile -> Look and Layout
Cool :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Calintz

We shall wait epicly, and silently while you vanquish the problems that you face mighty warrior!!

Nortos

January 09, 2008, 10:35:04 pm #4 Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 11:33:47 pm by Nortos
what problem???? Fast reply works you just have to enable it urself

Fantasist

Exactly, I enabled it :)

Maybe I'll edit my first post.

Calintz

Then mighty warriors have solved thy probleymo...  ::)

Nortos

hey I didn't spell that badly damm laptop keys... or did someone abuse mod POWER! :P I'm joking
and yeah it's solved :)

Fantasist

Pretty much :)

@Calintz:
QuoteThen mighty warriors have solved thy probleymo...
reminds me of a comic I read :P

Calintz

Lol, I enjoy a manga every now and then... ;D