Myself (Xelias)

Started by Xelias, August 19, 2009, 01:16:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Xelias

August 19, 2009, 01:16:11 am Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 01:19:25 am by Xelias
Here I am...

Xelias
Making Tool used : RMXP.
Better at : writing scenarios, inventing original bad guys. Oh, and I can make icons...
Current Project : RMXP "Heartless Memories"

Now Non-RM

Favorite hobbies :reading, making, video games.
Favorite characters : Final Fantasy X Seymour Guado, Kingdom Hearts II Xemnas, Tales of Symphonia Mithos Yggdrasill.

Why I'm here : Heard of Tons of Add-Ons on another site. Since then, I use many other scripts on this site (Enmity System, Total Reflection (or something like that) status and, of course, Tons of Add-Ons) for my game.

...Pretty much all I can say...
Except : Sorry if I make grammatical mistakes sometimes, I speak french...

My sprites
Kuja Tales of the World style :

Tazero

Welcome , I'm Taz and.. uhm...these are all of the other members?

If you were a fish...

Aqua

Bonjour Xelias!
Est-ce que vous etes un homme ou une fille?

Bienvenue! :D

Je n'avais pas parlé le francais pour des mois... >.<

(Hi Xelias!
Are you male or female?

Welcome :D

I haven't spoken French in a few months.)

Xelias

August 19, 2009, 02:15:02 am #3 Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:16:27 am by Xelias
@Aqua : J'ai oublié l'essentiel  :^_^': Je suis un garçon... Mais j'ai écrit ça à 7 heures du matin pour moi...

(@Aqua : I forgot the essential part  :^_^': I'm male... but that was written at 7 AM for me...)

My sprites

Aqua

Ew you like Seymour and Mansex Xemnas!?
XD

Xelias

It's not I like them, I just identify myself to them... they speak too much just like me ! And Mansex is not the worst OrgXIII anagram... According to a random anagram generator, Lexaeus spells "Sexuale". Not a true word but... As for Seymour, his Flux Form was annoying ! I saw the cutscene so many times I remember most of it :
Quote"Prepare yourself, son of Jecht (...) Yours was... Truly a gallant race (...) Spira... is a land of suffering and sorrow caught in a spiral of death... To destroy, to heal Spira, I will become the next Sin (...) Pitiful mortals... Your hope ends here ! And your meaningless existence with it !"

My sprites

Diokatsu

Oh wow you speak French that's useful. I speak Latin. I can talk to myself and no one understands me. Fuckin ownd

Hellfire Dragon

:D

Welcome to Chaos Project Xel ;)

Ryex

Welcome! and cool name Xel!
:welcome:
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Xelias

@Diokatsu : Xelias suo Diotakso salutat ! (Errm... Latin is great !  :haha: )
In School in France, we take French, English, Latin and Spanish or German lessons (I chose Spanish)
@The others : Hello ! Already a nickname ?

My sprites

Blizzard

:welcome:

If Dio's offsensive, ignore him. He's our lovable forum bastard troll thing. <3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

Quote from: Xelias on August 21, 2009, 01:04:42 am
@The others : Hello ! Already a nickname ?

Yep :^_^: and for the record, I came up with it 8)
:xD:

Xelias

@Blizzard : Dio ? Offensive ? No... I was just joking. And why do forums need "forum bastard troll things" ? As guard dogs ? :haha:
@Hellfire Lizard : Here's a nickname for you  :evil: !

My sprites

Hellfire Dragon

Lizard :O.o:
Mmm...
Sounds too much like Blizzard :P

Just call me HD like normal people :-*

Xelias

My sprites

Blizzard

Quote from: Xelias on August 21, 2009, 05:57:19 am
@Blizzard : Dio ? Offensive ? No... I was just joking. And why do forums need "forum bastard troll things" ? As guard dogs ? :haha:

Kind of, yeah. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Xelias

You give him a rabies vaccine sometimes, I hope... for the Forum  :haha:

My sprites

Diokatsu

Quote from: Xelias on August 21, 2009, 08:06:55 am
You give him a rabies vaccine sometimes, I hope... for the Forum  :haha:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT ;_;

Yeah I used to be srs bzns but then I became a spammer. I left the forums for a while and came back a day ago basically. I'm only here to make your life more entertaining.

lingua Latina optima est, sed nemo dicere potest. Cur lingua indigeo?

Xelias

Qui potest illum legere atque comprendere ? Nemo en ille foro extra ego et tu, puto. In schola mea, nemo meum comprende. Commodus est.
...It has been a long time since I wrote in Latin.

My sprites