[XP] ShadowKey ( Testers )

Started by godsrighthand, August 19, 2009, 04:08:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

godsrighthand

August 19, 2009, 04:08:58 am Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 04:11:21 am by godsrighthand
What is required from you

I need you to test the game i give you and report any bugs you find to me. I will tell you to choose certain dialog options and i will tell you what should happen, if what i said does not happen there is a bug and you can report that . If what i say happens then we can move on to the next part

I need you to be online atleast twice a week. Once i will contact you to tell you what to do and the second time you can report any bugs to me
If you are online more often than that then we can get more work done ( like if you are online 4 times a week then we will get twice as much work done ). If you are unable to come online then please say so before hand and give a reason why

My game will be divided into chapters. Each time i complete a chapter testing will begin. After which i will proceed to make the next chapter. The length of the development ( i will handle this myself ) and testing periods will depend on the length of the chapter

What i will be doing

Making the game and debugging it

Number of people required

For now no limits ( This may change at any time )

Rewards

Credit
You will get to play it before anyone else
The game is NONcommercial so no cash

Current progress

Demo 1 has been developed, tested, debugged, released
Demo 2 has been developed, NOT yet tested

My fav sayings
---My god carries a hammer. Your god died nailed to a tree. Any questions?
---When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
---War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
---I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
---I intend to live forever, or die trying.

godsrighthand

My fav sayings
---My god carries a hammer. Your god died nailed to a tree. Any questions?
---When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
---War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
---I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
---I intend to live forever, or die trying.