$game_system.unlock_icon(n)
    end
  end}

Try this.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

Still not showing anything. Maybe something to do with another script? Though all I'm using the is Blizz ABS, G_G's skill shop, ATES, the Z-HUD and the creation system, all in the right order :P oh and the Save File System

Blizzard

September 03, 2009, 03:59:28 pm #62 Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 04:06:38 pm by Blizzard
Ok, now I'm going to test this.

EDIT: Here you go. Just keep in mind that it doesn't work on RTP icons. They MUST be in the game's Graphics/Icons folder.

Dir.foreach('Graphics/Icons') {|name|
  if name != '.' && name != '..'
    filename = "Graphics/" +
      "Icons/#{name}"
    if FileTest.file?(filename)
      n = name[0, name.size - 4]
      $game_system.unlock_icon(n)
    end
  end}

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

September 03, 2009, 04:09:42 pm #63 Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 04:12:38 pm by Hellfire Dragon
:D works
ty Blizzy :)

Blizzard

I tried it with CP's Icons folder. The vast amount of icons on one screen looks awesome. xD

Hellfire Dragon

Cool 8)

How do Auto-States work btw? I didn't see anything about them in the instructions :???:

Blizzard

If I remember right, it's part of the plus states subsystem. If you have two materials with state plus, you can select which of them will be the auto-state in the new armor.