Hello Everyone!

Started by 9VoltWiseMan, August 23, 2009, 01:22:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

9VoltWiseMan

Hi, I'm 9VoltWiseMan and I've been using RMXP for about a year now. I'm working on my game called "Curse's Flaw". I'm 13 and I use many game making programs. Soon I'm going to get Unity Indy, a program for making iphone games. I'll have to raise 3000 (I think) for the program. I used to be on RMXP.org, but I've seen here a bunch, and it looks like a nicer community.
The Beta Demo of Curse's Flaw will be here.. Eventually.

G_G

We are way nicer then rmxp.org, we help almost as soon as we can, we have tons of stuf to offer :) the community's nice!

Welcome Volty (it'll be my nickname for you) or Volt

winkio

Welcome!  This community is pretty awesome, and I'm sure you will like it.  Is your name a reference to The Matrix?  I hope it is...

Starrodkirby86

Ah...9-Volt is a character from Warioware, my favorite one. o-o But I don't know about the WiseMan part, perhaps there's something else in the meaning of this name.

:welcome:

Post your project, I'll be glad to nazi it. :V:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: 9VoltWiseMan on August 23, 2009, 01:22:20 pm
I'm 13 <...>I'll have to raise 3000 (I think) for the program.

Welcome to the forums, I'm 16 and have problems with raising 899 for my new bass. o.O

Aqua

Welcome 9Volt :D

9Volt is a cute character from Wario Ware XD

Diokatsu

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 23, 2009, 01:35:53 pm
Ah...9-Volt is a character from Warioware, my favorite one

Quote from: Aqua on August 23, 2009, 01:45:45 pm
Welcome 9Volt :D

9Volt is a cute character from Wario Ware XD

Aqua is late.

Yo sup dude. Where do you live cause I have a friend who plays ITG and calles himself 9Volt.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Hellfire Dragon

9VoltWiseMan

[/quote]
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 23, 2009, 01:35:53 pm
Ah...9-Volt is a character from Warioware, my favorite one. o-o But I don't know about the WiseMan part, perhaps there's something else in the meaning of this name.

I know that guy but he was not in mind when I made the name, it's all just a mix of my life I guess.

Quote from: winkio on August 23, 2009, 01:26:20 pm
Welcome!  This community is pretty awesome, and I'm sure you will like it.  Is your name a reference to The Matrix?  I hope it is...

Yes it is awesome! But no, it has no reference to The Matrix.
Quote from: Diokatsu on August 23, 2009, 02:34:21 pm

Yo sup dude. Where do you live cause I have a friend who plays ITG and calles himself 9Volt.

Canada, but I don't even know what ITG is.

Starrodkirby86

xD

Perhaps you should tell us where it is from, then.

Also, what Diokatsu is referring to if you must know is 'In the Groove', which is similar (but more difficult than) DDR, aka Dance Dance Revolution.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

9VoltWiseMan

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 25, 2009, 08:40:46 pm
xD

Perhaps you should tell us where it is from, then.

Also, what Diokatsu is referring to if you must know is 'In the Groove', which is similar (but more difficult than) DDR, aka Dance Dance Revolution.

Never heard of ITG, never really liked games like those. All I'm willing to say is that I live in Canada, B.C.  :P

Diokatsu

K Thought you were 9volt but I was mistaken.

Fantasist

Welcome to CP 9Volt! You know, your name has a nice ring to it. Nice.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews