[RESOLVED] Where to find these?

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, February 04, 2008, 10:13:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

February 04, 2008, 10:13:47 pm Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 06:12:11 pm by Blizzard
I am tempted on finding the Following Scripts:

Douible/Two Hand Weapon script: To make the Actor use Two weapons instead of just Shield & 1 weapon only
custom equipment script: Just to ad a slot for Gauntlets, Legs & Three more Accesories >__>;;;

& Ones that doesn't use the Evil SDK D: (And I know I would have to implement with Blizz's CRL, >__>;;; since I want to combine it's power with it. <shrugs>)

Nortos

I don't know but couldn't these both be done really easy with events? Sorry if you don't want it like this but just point out, have offhand weapons that just have a strength bonus and for the evil script just use a good and an evil variable and add to it every time you do good or evil

reddevil

I have an alignment meter setup in my game where its just one variable when you do a good act you get a minus and when you do evil you get a plus to it. That way doing good deeds can fix past evil acts. you could even have some acts give more then point.

Nortos

yeah I also a few ideas about alignments and variables for a short ABS I'm making after current game...don't wanna give anything away yet :P

Fantasist

Hm... i don't see anything about alignment... but here ya go:

http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=8883.0

Dunno about SDK and compatibility with CRLS. If you want only two-handed weapons, try the RGSS section at

www.phylomortis.com
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

You can always try Guilamme777's Multi-Equip, but it is quite incompatible with other systems. It can be made easily compatible with CLRS.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

The .org link leads to the same script :P
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

I admit, I didn't click your link. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spoofus

Guilamme777's script is easy to use for that kind of stuff i am using it and im a scripting tard lol

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Caro Ru Lushe

I never said Anything about Aligments D: (Evil = SDK)

I am dowloading Gulamme777's Script. If it's as easy as Spoofus and everyone says, should be good. *Wants added also Two Handed Weapons but Compatible with CRL*

Nortos