A random guy from Finland.

Started by Nightowl Atticus, September 04, 2009, 01:32:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightowl Atticus

Hello, I'm Nightowl Atticus, but call me rather Nightowl, NA, or Atticus.
And I'm from Finland too, like few other guys like Meyvn MaRa and Pyhankoski. (That explains my bad english :X )
You may ask do finns eat reindeers, well they do but they taste like shit, I don't like reindeer meat.
I have been making games with RPG Maker for probably 1-2 years, and unfortunately, I haven't finished even one. (Although I'm pretty good at RPG Making :shy: )

Oh, hobbies? Yeah, well I like bowling, drawing manga, RPG Making (of course), eating noodles, finnish baseball and playing Runescape (no 'zomg RS suxxxx!!111' posts, please)

Well that's pretty much all.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers @ the top of a skyscraper about to jump.
Copy and paste this if you are the 5% that would shout "Jump assholes!"

Aqua

winkio

Welcome.

Have too much fun
don't feel embarrassed about english (yours is great by the way)
Ask questions after you think about them

that's my advice. :)

Starrodkirby86

Hm...All people who speak Scandinavian languages seem to have a nice grasp of English, in my opinion.

Welcome. :o Are you all of you from RPG Maker Finland and the like?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Nightowl Atticus

Yeah, I'm from RPG Maker Finland, known as MankeliHyrrä (MangleWhirligig for english)  :haha:
I'm quite experienced at RM2K3, but got tired and then I made some dungeons with my RMXP which haven't been
touched for months. And then I decided to register here. (Actually I was only going to ask a question from Blizz, but eh, I guess
I'll be active here)
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers @ the top of a skyscraper about to jump.
Copy and paste this if you are the 5% that would shout "Jump assholes!"

meyvn MaRa

Tervetuloa! :) (For others, that's Finnish and meens "welcome").

G_G

RUNESCAPE SUX BALLZ !!!!!1111

Nyah I'm just kidding lol welcome :)

Juan

Hi I hope you feel conferable here in CP. I'm not fan of runscape sadly but everyone doesn't like the same thing.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Holyrapid

JUMALISTEEN PALJO TERVEYULOA CPHEN!
^means pretty much this: god´damn much welcome to CP!
Yritähän viihtyä. Tää on hyvä paikka, ihmiset osaa, ja on halukkaitaki auttamaan, toisin kuin esim. Asylumissa.
Ja Onks maraki täälä josaki? En oo huomannukkaan...
Anyway, welcome

meyvn MaRa

Quote from: Pyhankoski on September 09, 2009, 02:11:35 amJa Onks maraki täälä josaki? En oo huomannukkaan...

Olenhan mä. :hi:

No Nighthowl, tervettuloa vaan taas. :3

G_G

Voin puhua suomen nähdä?

Hei ja tervetuloa!

Blizzard

Let me remind you that this is an English speaking forum.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu