Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

You mean 27 hours from that post. ._.;;;

Anyway, I'll be in IRC until 20h.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Quote from: Blizzard on September 07, 2009, 03:28:58 am
You mean 27 hours from that post. ._.;;;

27 hours and 3 hours was the same time, as in, the clock reads the same hours and minutes.

I'll be on until then as well, because I don't have classes today (Labor Day).

Blizzard

Ah, that was a nice session (winkio, me and my roommate emp). Except for that one time we got raped badly, we were pretty decent.

I suggest the next session is on thursday, 19h GMT+0.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

September 07, 2009, 05:12:16 pm #23 Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 05:15:08 pm by winkio
STOP CHANGING TIMEZONES DAMMIT!

Oh wait, that's the same time anyways :^_^':

I'll probably be there.  We should do some 1v1 games, then some teams.

EDIT: the time, in case you aren't sure, for US/Canada is 3pm eastern, 2pm central, 1pm mountain, or 12pm western.

Blizzard

GMT+0 will stay now as standard. ._.;;;

I agree, this time we should do some 1v1 and teams since this time we only raped the CPU. First 3v3, then 3v4, then we got raped by 3v5, then we won 3v5. Yay for us. <3

Ryex

darn I can't join you! >:( stupid school in the middle of the day... now if we were doing weekends...
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

oh wait, you said Thursday, not Wednesday.  I can't get on until 3 (or 20h GMT) Thursday.  Time change?

I'll set up another time session when I'll be on that's more convenient for American time zones.  Say, 10 pm eastern?

Blizzard

Now, how much + exactly is eastern? #_#
10 pm is 4 am for me. No chance.

winkio

It was meant to be a smaller session for Americans who can't make it to the big session because of time zone differences.

Eastern is GMT-4

Blizzard

2am (in my timezone) is still too late for me. 3pm eastern?

winkio

For me, it depends on the day of the week whether 3pm or 4pm eastern is better.  If Thursday, 4pm eastern -> 8pm GMT.

To american timezone people: What day (mon-fri) and time (somewhere between 8-11 pm eastern) works for you for the other session?  I had said 10 pm eastern earlier, perhaps wednsdays?

Blizzard

From 3pm-4pm eastern every workday usually works for me. Except for friday. I'm usually already drunk at that time. xD

tSwitch

I've got brood war and havent played in ages.
maybe I'll join you.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

shdwlink1993

Quote from: winkio on September 08, 2009, 11:51:09 am
To american timezone people: What day (mon-fri) and time (somewhere between 8-11 pm eastern) works for you for the other session?  I had said 10 pm eastern earlier, perhaps wednsdays?

Since I'm not only on the west coast, but also starting school that day, the earliest would be... 4pm western (oh! 8 eastern. Guess that works out well :)) on the weekdays. Also, my internet's capacity to not suck horribly depends primarily on the weather patterns (specifically if it's not raining), if the internet that a neighbor my crummy USB adapter is barely in range of is active, the exact positioning of the USB adapter, the time left before it overheats and fails miserably, what the current humidity is, the temperature in kelvin, and possibly traffic rhythms, wind patterns, and the lunar phase.

Of course, none of the above applies if UFOs are in a three billion square kilometer radius around my house, the Dragonballs have been gathered together, a Hadron Cannon is in use, Link has gotten Mario's Triforce of Jumping, the Zerg are fighting against Buzz Lightyear on Aiur, or if a Spell Card with the word "Geass" in it's name is on the opponent's side of the field, any of my Mana are untapped, Cloud Strife has three Fire Energy and one Colorless, and the Play All rule is in effect.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

winkio

1.  Blizz, then can we change the intercontinental session to 4pm eastern (8pm gmt), because I don't get out of class on thursdays until a few minutes before then.

2.  Western Hemispheroids, it's on for Wednesday (9/9/09) at 9pm eastern/8pm central/7pm mountain/6pm western.

Blizzard

1. Ok.

2. Enjoy your game today. I won't be able to join you this time since I need to get up at 8am tomorrow for work. ._.

Ryex

hey blizz for some reason ther is a bunch of me logged in to hamachi, could you kick them all?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

On that note, Ryex was the only other person there for west hem =/.  Hopefully there's more people for intercon.  (those are my abbreviations).

Blizzard

September 10, 2009, 03:40:40 am #38 Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 03:42:04 am by Blizzard
When's the next session? I can't play until monday evening next week. Busy with stuff.

@Ryex: Done. I kicked both of them. just rejoin the network then.

winkio

Quote from: Blizzard on September 07, 2009, 05:10:52 pm
I suggest the next session is on thursday, 19h GMT+0.
Quote from: winkio on September 07, 2009, 06:36:21 pm
oh wait, you said Thursday, not Wednesday.  I can't get on until 3 (or 20h GMT) Thursday.  Time change?
Quote from: winkio on September 08, 2009, 07:03:30 pm
1.  Blizz, then can we change the intercontinental session to 4pm eastern (8pm gmt), because I don't get out of class on thursdays until a few minutes before then.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2009, 07:23:16 am
1. Ok.

I thought we were having intercon today starting 20 minutes ago but I guess not...