Started by Valcos, September 01, 2009, 02:14:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I thought you meant wednesday INSTEAD of thursday. Sorry. >.<
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

When's the next time that will work?  I could do pretty much any day but monday.

Blizzard

Next week monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday are fine for me. Friday comes my sister to visit / there will be a party at my place and on saturday I need to get a normal amount of sleep since I'm going to a paintball match on sunday. Sunday would be an additional option.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Lets plan for Sunday at 19h GMT (15hr eastern).  Then, if something goes wrong, we can reschedule :)

Also, move this to video games section?

Blizzard

Maybe. Community seems fine to me, though. Move it if you feel that it belongs there more than here. I'm 50-50.

winkio

Quote from: winkio on September 12, 2009, 01:05:24 am
Lets plan for Sunday at 19h GMT (15hr eastern).

k I give up.  You people can schedule now.

fugibo

Quote from: winkio on September 13, 2009, 03:02:04 pm
Quote from: winkio on September 12, 2009, 01:05:24 am
Lets plan for Sunday at 19h GMT (15hr eastern).

k I give up.  You people can schedule now.

Hey, that was two hours ago!

Rock on!

Valcos

I havent had much time for starcraft.... school started lol. :^_^':
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Shit, I'm busy all week. T_T How about next week, monday, 11AM eastern?

winkio

Nope, I have morning classes.  either 12 pm eastern or after 4 pm eastern.

Blizzard

12 PM Eastern (16h GMT) is fine for me. I'm practically free after 9 AM Eastern on monday.
I'm gonna buy myself a new mouse tomorrow so this will be fun. >:3

shdwlink1993

My internet went completely down. So, no. I won't be able to play StarCraft with you guys. :(

At least I live one five-minute drive away from the library for all my internet needs. Like Chaos Project. And YouTube. :D
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

winkio

Well that was a fairly decent match.  We should have even numbers next time.  So let's try and see if we can find a time when OTHER PEOPLE, YEAH LIKE YOU, can play as well.

Blizzard

Yeah! >8U
We (me, EmP and the one or another collegue) are having a few games tonight which would be 1 PM eastern. Join us if you want.

winkio

I think I can actually make time for one game, as long as it's not really long. ;)

And the english expression is "a few other" or "one or two other", not "one or another."

Blizzard

fugibo

Quote from: winkio on September 22, 2009, 11:50:57 am
I think I can actually make time for one game, as long as it's not really long. ;)

And the english expression is "a few other" or "one or two other", not "one or another."

He could've just dropped the "the," too.

Ryex

but that changes the meaning of the sentence

as for me the times that work are 6:00 -10:00 pm GMT -7:00
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Sally

do we need to have battle.net or does hamachi allow us to play on lan or something?

winkio

no battle.net, it's lan.

-so when are we playing next Blizz?