Suspended web page

Started by Xintekk, February 09, 2008, 11:57:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Xintekk

Hello there everyone! My appologes for suspesion. Credit card was rejected several times. But we are back! LOL I'm really sorry. Don't worry - it will never happen again. I promise. This is my first post! LMAO

Sally

thanks for your first post ^^ and thanks for getting it back up.. wow im up late its 12:29! i ben up and moveing for the last.. 20 hours!

Fantasist

Ah, Blizzy's room mate? Nice to meet you :D

And CP has 2 admins now, all welcome the new admin! m(_)m
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Memor-X

i get it now, both the new admin and the suspended webpage thing, with the webpage, i though i was banned and i used the old CP Forums to contact Blizzard and Xintekk, i thought you was Blizzard with a strange new user name, ha, ha

Fantasist

lol! Why would you be banned?
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

heh anyway I'm glad it's back :)...though I did get a ton of hmwk and work on my game and some hours on my L's when it was down >.> lol

Vell

Sally

Xintekk

LOL nobody has been banned! we'w been banned all. Unfortunetly. giggle. don't worry about that! as I sad before: We are back.

Sally

woot! u made your 2nd post XD ^^ gratz

Blizzard

You forgot to confirm Darija's card. (-_-') I did it at saturday evening, lol! Good to see the site up again. I just came by to see is everything is fine. Here's something for the fans of Blizz-ABS, BTW:

Quote from: new in Blizz-ABS v1.9 SO FAR
1) Blizz-ABS is now to be used as 3-parted script, to separate configuration settings and functional code. Insert part 2 and 3 directly below part 1 and the system should work without problems. Part 1 is for configurations.
2) Improved manual.
3) Changed way how to set up controls, read 1.1.2. for more information.
4) Grouped configurations settings
5) Every setting involving terrain tags now supports use of more than one terrain tag.
6) Added "ALLOW_JUMP_TAGS" option.
7) Added "MATCH_HEALTH_BAR_WIDTH" option.
8) Added "AI_MEMORY_COUNT" option.
9) Added Respawn Point feature and added "3.1.5. Create a Respawn Point" in the manual.
10) Added possibility to retreive dropped item event using retutning projectile weapons (i.e. get a dropped item with a boomerang closer).
11) Fixed crash bug when using the observation attribute.
12) Fixed bug where enemies wouldn't observe correctly.
13) Fixed bug where player wouldn't apply movement speed determined by a forced movement event command.
14) Fixed bug regarding target selection when using skills and/or items.
15) Fixed bug where hotkeying skills/items on the usage keys would fail if the HUD was turned invisible.
16) Fixed bug where using an item would cause a crash due to the global observer trying to update data.
17) Fixed bug where an enemy would not correctly try to track down the player when he's out of sight and stop moving and acting at all.
18) Fixed bug where enemies that have no skills would never attack if using the action attribute.
19) Fixed glitch where the health bar of invisible enemies would still be visible.
20) Fixed glitch where enemies would move strangely if a PIXEL_MOVEMENT_RATE higher than 0 was used when evading attacks until getting ready.
21) Improved the way enemies perceive their environment.
22) Improved the way enemies track down battlers who were lost out of sight.
23) Improved the way the destruction engine emulator works.
24) Enemies that have the "Escape" action now might run away. If the action attribute is being used together with the observe attribute, the enemy will evaluate his chances and run away if his enemies are evaluated as too strong.
25) More stable than ever.

And I have a HUGE surprise regarding the way you will be able to configure stuff in Blizz-ABS in future. :naugthy:
I'm coming back online most probably next monday.

@Xintekk: I'm coming to Zagreb at sunday evening. See you then. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Xintekk

Quote from: Susys on February 10, 2008, 04:19:14 pm
woot! u made your 2nd post XD ^^ gratz

:yay:
QuoteYou forgot to confirm Darija's card.

Blizz is right! I forgot! Oh I'm sorry! I was bussy.

Sally

yey 3rd post!!

so are you gonna be a original member now? please do.