The Hourglass of Ages: The Awakening

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 01:51:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Should my cbs use the map as the battleback?

Have the Map as battleback
Use normal Battlebacks

Fantasist

The power unit's damaged, eh? That happened to me once too, sorry man :(
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

got a new one now was why bit inactive and school starts not tommorow but next day after :( in yr 11 now but I'll be doing steady work on game when not got much assignments

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Nortos

Update: Next demo should have some kickass Music I've looked through my room and find lots of great gaming soundtracks and it's legal to use them I've checked, expect Music from great games like Valkerie Project, Enchanted Arms, Guild Wars, Wild Arms, Lufia and several FF games.

Nortos

Ghareeb

*Sorry for the off-topicness*
Its arabic text, its small or your computer doesn't support arabic language system, or something like that.

Nortos

it's cool for offtopicness I asked and it's my thread :P anyway it's small but I cant read arabic anyway :P

Fantasist

I wonder what it means though...

@Nortos: When will the next demo be out?

Nortos

hmm cos of school started up and I'm gonna try and get L's about 2weeks hopefully I still got couple maps to do but there easy and a bit of events

Fantasist

I'll be waiting :)

I'm anticipating 4 games right now:
- The Hourglass of Ages
- Well in the Woods
- Chaotic Fury
- Chaos Project

And not to mention QC ;)

Spoofus

what you not been anticipating my game WANDERER Fantasist?

but anyway i been playing the demo that is out right now and i can say this game is gonna be good

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Fantasist

lol! I forgot! *adds to above list* I'm not joking, I really did forget about it.

Spoofus

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Nortos

:P and ty for comments you two it makes me want to release it faster :) I've been overloaded with physics and maths atm but I've gotten into a steady progress more so than in holidays where I did a bunch of stuf fone day than not much another, also one of favourite things for this game I think will be the music I've got soo many good soundtracks I own now

Fantasist

Yes, music is an important factor. All the best :D

Calintz

Definitley important to any game...I mean where would the growth of RPG genre-based games be today, if Sephiroth was killing people to Mozart?? I ask you where!!

Nortos

not very far???  I do have some kickass guitar solos in these songs though :P

Calintz

Fantasist

QuoteI mean where would the growth of RPG genre-based games be today, if Sephiroth was killing people to Mozart?? I ask you where!!

Top of my comedy list, rofl!