zelda like switchs

Started by reddevil, February 11, 2008, 02:13:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reddevil

I'm trying to make a switch that works when you roll a rock onto it. i can get the rock to move when the player "pushs" it. but how do i get the switch event to notice the rock event to have some thing happen

Sally

u use a switch in events! ill make a demo now :)

scoace13

if your still here...the thing to do is to make the switch colision/event touch and have the switch check and see where the "rock"event is...this way only the rock event will"trigger" th switch....have what ever neeeds to happen after that happen in that condithonal branch that checks to see if the rock shares the same map id as the switch....if youv'e been help with this might i sugest a title changge (aka Add resolved so that eventers like me do give help when its not wanted)
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: scoace13 on November 09, 2008, 04:44:58 pm
if your still here...the thing to do is to make the switch colision/event touch and have the switch check and see where the "rock"event is...this way only the rock event will"trigger" th switch....have what ever neeeds to happen after that happen in that condithonal branch that checks to see if the rock shares the same map id as the switch....if youv'e been help with this might i sugest a title changge (aka Add resolved so that eventers like me do give help when its not wanted)

You're a funny boy. :3

Name:     reddevil
Position:    Basic Member
IP:    CENSORED
Hostname:    
CENSORED
Energy:    0
Date Registered:    January 29, 2008, 02:58:53 PM
Last Active:    March 27, 2008, 05:51:12 PM

That, in a way, shows this has been resolved a long time ago or the user itself has been an inactive fellow. However, your post is informative and fortunately isn't a necropost. Make sure when answering questions you notice the last date the topic creator has logged on.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).