Stupid things heard in school

Started by shdwlink1993, September 16, 2009, 11:24:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

shdwlink1993

Basically, what are some of the stupidest things you've heard someone say in school. I'm sure some of you guys have heard plenty of random stuff that made you question the sanity of the coming generation, and I'm sure just about everyone here will enjoy hearing it. So, for the benefit of your fellow forum members, feel free to share! :haha:

I'd share myself, but I either haven't heard anything recently or have gone brain dead from the mental damage. I'm hoping for the former, but I'm going to start paying more careful attention just in case it's the latter (which would certainly make school more interesting).

(Incidentally, I'm not sure if this topic would be better in spam or chat, so if a g-mod has to fiddle around, sorry about that)
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

G_G

Well some random things I heard in highschool this year is just read

This first one came from a girl. She was talking to her friend I dont know if she was being sarcastic or not but I heard it.
"Hey like uh did you check out that chick over there? She's smokin hot."
Its not really funny or stupid but wierd and kinda random..

This next thing is something I saw, its starting to make me feel my highschools filled with lesbo's :naughty:
It actually happened twice by the same girl...

This girl I think her names christina went up to this other chick and slapped her butt and then saw that girl kiss her...
I saw it twice, once today and the other time on monday...

Yea just some wierd stuff...gives a perfect great paradise image of my highschool :V:

Anyways one random thing but was hilarious was in science yesterday this kid was talking to his friend and said
"Damn her breath smells like pickles"
Then they started joking around saying things like
"Probably cuz she been sucking on them"

And funny thing was is she was standing right next to them the whole time it was hilarious xD

So yea thats a taste of my highschool >_>

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: shdwlink1993 on September 16, 2009, 11:24:17 pm
Basically, what are some of the stupidest things you've heard someone say in school.
I'm sorry that I can't answer your prompt; I make all the stupid things happen in school. <3

(Half-joke there)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

One thing I can say at my college is that definitely more and more girls sign up. Just yesterday I was looking around a bit and there are quite a few good looking girls around. But I also saw a few disgusting girls. With disgusting I don't mean visually unattractive (some of them are quite attractive). I mean disgusting personality. Let me say it like my collegue did a few months ago...

QuoteShe has too much makeup per square centimeter to sign up for our college.

That pretty much means he doesn't have enough brains. I'm not a person show judges others by looks or clothes, but you can tell a lot by just looking at people's faces, their stance, their movement and other things. Those girls I saw yesterday were repelling the very first moment my eyes spotted them regardless of them being "hot". I also saw a few disgusting girls that were not hot.

In any case... Screw her once, then make her bounce (if you can stand talking to such shallow people for long enough to seduce them for a one-night-stand, it's not like they deserve anything better anyway). <3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

Quote from: Ashley RusselThis might sound kinda, uh, smart, but does the sun ever, like, catch on fire?

QuoteQ: If you were stranded in the desert, how would you survive?
Ashley Russel: I'd eat the grass.

She was being serious.

She also was epic fail at cheating on tests 0_o

Blizzard

September 17, 2009, 08:21:19 am #5 Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 08:24:17 am by Blizzard
She said "uh" and "xxx, like, xxx". That never sounds smart. xD

Quote from: sounds okThis is preposterous!

Quote from: sounds as if an idiot is speakingThis is, like, preposterous!

Quote from: sounds as if an even greater idiot is speakingThis is, uh, preposterous!

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

The "like" phenomenon has stricken countless Americans worldwide D:

:V:?

fugibo

Quote from: Aqua on September 17, 2009, 04:08:38 pm
The "like" phenomenon has stricken countless Americans worldwide D:

:V:?

I say it a lot, but I don't sound nearly as stupid when I do.

Aqua

Like totally.
Whenever I like... say like... like I sound like totally like... sMRaT!!!

Blizzard

When I actually say it, I use it to stretch the time length of my sentence and actually make it sound normal again. I use it on purpose not to sound too smart. Of course then I'm careful not to sound like an idiot.

shdwlink1993

October 03, 2009, 12:14:17 am #10 Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 12:32:20 am by shdwlink1993
Interesting yet long story contained herewith. For kicks and giggles.

First thing the story has: I'm autistic. Not "I-can't-talk-to-people" (although that was once the case), not a "savant", but very noticeably autistic. The school has done a re-evaluation (which was very expertly written, as it said that I talk to myself while maintaining good eye contact. Try and wrap your head around that one.) and determined that I was no longer Autistic. Or at least, autistic enough. Because it somehow wore off. I don't get their thinking, but whatever.

So, the school sends out the student information this year. This packet of information lists a lot of things, including health problems. Guess what they still say I have even though they refuse to acknowledge it? Autism. Twice (I'm again being dead serious. I think our district has some REALLY big issues with people not paying attention. xD)

This is one of the many stupid things the administrative staff does. On a regular basis. Not even getting into the school's abysmal scheduling program, which has scheduled at least a third of the students with empty holes.

Add to this the WONDERFUL story about my school's Principal, who was caught halfway through the year driving on a suspended license (he'd had that since way earlier, but "forgot" to tell the district about it) with Marijuana in the car. So, as you might have guessed, he got fired.

Anything else? How about the math department? Heaven help us all, the math department. Because of 9/11's resulting budget cuts, our math department didn't get the update it was expecting (we update the curriculum on a rotating schedule, and it takes 7 or 8 years to get back around). So my math classes go somewhat like this Pre-Algebra -> First half of Algebra 1 (Middle School taught Algebra 1 over two years) -> IMP 1 -> IMP 2. IMP is a different math program that I happened to like better than traditional math, and you could take either regular or IMP. Now, at the very end of IMP 2, we find out that they're going to be using CIM, a math program that allegedly is the offspring of the union of these two different styles. As a result, both IMP and Algebra would cease to be for our school, and we'd have one math program. Because IMP teaches things at different times than regular math, we did a unit of it at the end of the year to get adjusted (which, wonderful foreshadowing that it is, was very confusing for us). So, the school buys the new books, and gets ready for a new year with one math program.

Well... then they decide to go back and edit their plans. Those kids in IMP 2? They instead will be the last students to use the old Algebra stuff. I'm glad that my school cares that my education is up to date :<_<:. So, fun part ahoy! They switch the math programs for everyone under Algebra 2. The program fails miserably (largely because the teachers seem to teach the subject as "read the book for information", a tactic that doesn't work for these books). Parents complained about it to the point that the district - and I suggest that you wear a helmet, because headdesk doesn't quite cover this one - switches back to the old math program! That's right, in the middle of economic crisis and so on and so forth, when the school was already planning on firing teachers, our school district switches math programs--twice. And we, being the wise district we are, got rid of the old books already. So, we buy the same books again (no, not the exact same, but you get the idea). So, we are now using a traditional math program supplemented by the CIM books. Heaven help us if this doesn't work.

I'm in a town where these people are not only respected citizens, but are the teachers of the next generation. Who probably will end up going insane. I feel great about life.

tl;dr version: Be grateful you don't go to school here.
Stuff I've made:

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Blizzard

Lol, that's quite some story. The buying almost the same books again sounds to me like a marketing strategy more than anything else. And lol at the high principal. xD

shdwlink1993

October 05, 2009, 09:57:41 pm #12 Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 10:48:09 pm by shdwlink1993
Indeed. Of all the principals we'll have during our school years, I think he's the only one we'll have any recollection of later on. Even the teachers make jokes about him.

So, continuing the saga of stupid things the principal has done (actually the new one, so I guess this is starting a new saga), we had the first of many pep assemblies. Pep assemblies are marked in my school by a series of extremely pathetic jokes randomly strung together to make something cohesive. Doesn't work well. Usually, we have two characters talking about things that may or may not actually be related and then we cut to a segment of something related to the point of the assembly. And, lest we forget, this assembly was all about Homecoming, which I don't care about. As a friend put it, "Every thing I go to one of these, I keep telling myself that it couldn't be worse than the last one, and it always is."

So, how could this be bad? Let's see...

Strike One: They're STILL mandatory. Nobody really liked them to begin with. I'd rather spend that extra hour working on Tech Support, or indeed, just about anything else. Watching paint dry would, in all seriousness, be more boring, but at least it wouldn't be as mentally scarring as the assemblies.

Strike Two: A new rule implimented by the principal prohibits the use of, for all intents and purposes, anything during the assembly. This includes (but is probably not limited to) cell phones, DSes, iPods, earbuds, and books, which is ridiculously strict in comparison to what we usually have (me leveling up my Pokemon). Although I'd like to work on homework and have the textbook taken away. And lastly, that brings us to...

Strike Three: (Saving the best for last) When you are telling the students that you need to be appropriate and not immoral or vulgar (Double points: he REALLY has an issue when people do not have respect, hence the above rule), do NOT have the school dance team come out to dance to a song with a chorus of "Shake it like a Hoe". Not only would that probably qualify as immoral and vulgar (And his opening speech for this assembly mentioned something about him not noticing a language problem. Methinks he's deaf as well), but it would definitely be seen as a respect issue by anyone who appeared to care. Can the fail possibly be more blatant than this?
Stuff I've made:

Blizzard

Quote from: shdwlink1993 on October 05, 2009, 09:57:41 pm
Strike Two: A new rule implimented by the principal prohibits the use of, for all intents and purposes, anything during the assembly. This includes (but is probably not limited to) cell phones, DSes, iPods, earbuds, and books,

LOLWUT

Diokatsu

Quote from: Aqua on September 17, 2009, 04:54:28 pm
Like totally.
Whenever I like... say like... like I sound like totally like... sMRaT!!!

u say like alot.

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on October 06, 2009, 03:42:08 am
Quote from: shdwlink1993 on October 05, 2009, 09:57:41 pm
Strike Two: A new rule implimented by the principal prohibits the use of, for all intents and purposes, anything during the assembly. This includes (but is probably not limited to) cell phones, DSes, iPods, earbuds, and books,

LOLWUT

We had the same crap at "Pep Rallies." Except, instead of jokes, we just had a bunch of idiots screaming about football.

At least it's not mandatory, so you can go sit in the commons if you want. But then, apparently you're supposed to just be quiet, because if you wanted to talk to people you should've just gone to the Pep Rally. Even though you can't talk there, since it's too loud. And the pep rally is kinda right down the hall, so us making noise couldn't possibly bother anyone any more than that.

Magus

Quote from: game_guy on September 16, 2009, 11:36:56 pm
Well some random things I heard in highschool this year is just read

This first one came from a girl. She was talking to her friend I dont know if she was being sarcastic or not but I heard it.
"Hey like uh did you check out that chick over there? She's smokin hot."
Its not really funny or stupid but wierd and kinda random..

This next thing is something I saw, its starting to make me feel my highschools filled with lesbo's :naughty:
It actually happened twice by the same girl...

This girl I think her names christina went up to this other chick and slapped her butt and then saw that girl kiss her...
I saw it twice, once today and the other time on monday...

Yea just some wierd stuff...gives a perfect great paradise image of my highschool :V:

Anyways one random thing but was hilarious was in science yesterday this kid was talking to his friend and said
"Damn her breath smells like pickles"
Then they started joking around saying things like
"Probably cuz she been sucking on them"

And funny thing was is she was standing right next to them the whole time it was hilarious xD

So yea thats a taste of my highschool >_>

ROFLMAO

LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Fallen Angel X

Iight, might as well share the stupid things that happen at school.. Most of em are caused by me ._.

So, I was in my art class when 2 of my friends started talking about me. Since I have a bit of a reputation at school as a "hentai pervert", it was the main thing being discussed.

"Oh my god! We could totally make a movie on FAX!"

"Holy crap, you're totally right!"

"Yeah, so it'd start off with FAX raping little girls..."

"Oh, and then after he turns into a tentacle raping monster!"

"But then the military goes after him and 'kill' him."

"But there is a small tentacle that survived and it regenerates back into FAX!"

"Which leaves room for a sequel."

And, they said that right in front of me, which was pretty lulz.

boisei0

Well, my school isn't such funny as the others, like I heard here. Only things like every classroom a pc, only for teachers use, which they don't use that often. For students there are less computers usable. And the internetspeed is freaking slow, and even more slow when we catched our IT teacher, who was using a beamer in his lessons, get a popup his torrent was ready... During schooltime on the schoolnetwork, the file saved on the server of school. Now it's time to wait for the inspector from the education department finds out about it...

So, nothing that funny/stupid on my school, no principals with drugs or something like that...
~Boisei0