Karo's Brand New Sprite Wor-ermm Show Off thingy

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, September 18, 2009, 10:06:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

These are very nice. I may steal these to my game, Rozarias Tale.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Pyhankoski on November 29, 2009, 05:43:39 am
These are very nice. I may steal these to my game, Rozarias Tale.
Steal is such a nice word. :P

I sure hope you remember to credit. Caro's a great spriter. >w<

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Caro Ru Lushe

Aww, thanks Starrob

Working on all of them gets tiring, and some ideas pops in & out;

A Cookie to whoever guess the character number 3 (Middle)

Caro Ru Lushe

GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

G_G

Caro Ru Lushe

G_G

I've said it at least 4 or 5 times already.

Awesome sprites! Really keep up the work.  :D

Caro Ru Lushe

Oh my! I have been gone for such a long time that the whole place feels different ~

Something I recently finished to share some love to the world through spriting ~

G_G

Caro Ru Lushe

Anyone out there still interested, here's seven sprites ~
Spoiler: ShowHide

Enjoy if there's still those who use rmxp or rtp . . .

G_G

Awesome job Caro. I myself don't use RMXP anymore, but these are still fucking awesome. Very nice! <3

ForeverZer0

I am with GG, those are very good quality sprites that match the RTP very well.

Level++.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Same over here. Too bad you didn't make them for the ARC RTP. ._.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Caro Ru Lushe

This Month's little contribution, A Robe for Wizards/Nobles simply add the head, and voila! ~ Enjoy.

Caro Ru Lushe

Decided today to revisit some of the stuff I had left incompleted, here's the masked guy, althou late, enjoy it.

Caro Ru Lushe

Good News Everybody, here's two new Sprites I have finished and wanted to share!

Also, I'd like to share some of my custom heads I've been working on for some time, I feel the need to share them and to let people know I haven't gone anywhere; spriters feel free to use them and edit e'mm.

Lot's of Heads: ShowHide

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Caro Ru Lushe on October 11, 2012, 07:56:38 pm
Decided today to revisit some of the stuff I had left incompleted, here's the masked guy, althou late, enjoy it.

*awesome sprite*

That's amazing! 8D

Memor-X

nice work, you should really consider working on the ARC RTP

Shalaren

My god these are awesome! I'm going to use all of these for my project! :P
Very well done. They fit the Rtp so well