Karo's Brand New Sprite Wor-ermm Show Off thingy

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, September 18, 2009, 10:06:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

September 18, 2009, 10:06:04 pm Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 11:31:15 pm by Caro Ru Lushe

I can't keep cluttering & bring the old thread back & forth, so I'm making a new one.

Recolored, Reworked, Now to finish them and get to the 'best part'.

Dark skinned girl's head & Palette by Sithjester, The Last one's Body is by Mark, I just simply recolored it & changed it's head.

:naughty:

Aqua

Workshop usually means a place where people can come here to request sprites to be done.

You might wanna change the title of this topic because this isn't a workshop XD

You can always say Sprite Showing Off :x

Caro Ru Lushe

D: Ah! Scary, *Changes topic name*

Don't wanna be PM to death, thou, I'm planning to releasing these when I have finished with all the frames this time  ;)

Caro Ru Lushe

:haha: I promised people that I'd share the sprites once I have their frames/spriteset finish, I'm a girl of my word.

Lyle (1st Costume): ShowHide

:0 Unfortunately, he's the only one I had time yesterday (Aside the bases) that I could finish. N-joy. :3

Also, more characters to be done:

I love my Hooded-Masked guy :0 C&C people & would make moar & finish them ;o;

G_G

September 23, 2009, 08:00:01 pm #4 Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 08:01:08 pm by game_guy
Very nice job :) *lv's up*

EDIT: Well I cant really critisize them because they look so good. I really do think they're great.
Yea I cant really see anything wrong with the sprites at all. Sorry if that doesnt help at all.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Caro Ru Lushe on September 23, 2009, 07:00:11 am
  :haha: I promised people that I'd share the sprites once I have their frames/spriteset finish, I'm a girl of my word.

Lyle (1st Costume): ShowHide

:0 Unfortunately, he's the only one I had time yesterday (Aside the bases) that I could finish. N-joy. :3

Also, more characters to be done:

I love my Hooded-Masked guy :0 C&C people & would make moar & finish them ;o;

Stop it Caro, I never realized how cute you can be. >x<

And wow, impressive spriting work. I can't say much because I'm not an expert on this field, but looking at the red-headed girl, third from the left in the line-up picture, there seems to be some pixels on her hair that looks a bit...odd. Far away (Like, a few feet from the screen) it seems fine, but when I see it's just one or so pixels that different, it kind of seems not right for me. XD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

Calintz

RoseSkye

Quote from: Caro Ru Lushe on September 18, 2009, 10:06:04 pm

I can't keep cluttering & bring the old thread back & forth, so I'm making a new one.

Recolored, Reworked, Now to finish them and get to the 'best part'.

Dark skinned girl's head & Palette by Sithjester, The Last one's Body is by Mark, I just simply recolored it & changed it's head.

:naughty:

Sex.

Blizzard

Quote from: Caro Ru Lushe on October 15, 2009, 10:47:06 pm
Oh my, what's this?

Those are characters I'm gonna steal for CP. :O

No, not really, I have enough chars already. ._.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Caro Ru Lushe

:uhm: I don't mind if you guys want to use them, thou I gotta have to finish them all first ^^;;;

Ah~ also, Moar!

I should get to spriting & completing their frames, seriously .__.;;

Phasedscar

Speaking of, how's that Bounty Hunter sprite I made for you in the long ago doing?
Spoiler: ShowHide
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Caro Ru Lushe

G_G

Satoh

The latest set, the one on the left looks like Riza Hawkeyefrom FMA...

The same-headed one in the first post reminds me of Saber from F/SN...

I like them all.
Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources

Caro Ru Lushe

Working on it ~

Quote from: Satoh on November 16, 2009, 11:22:21 am
The latest set, the one on the left looks like Riza Hawkeyefrom FMA...

The same-headed one in the first post reminds me of Saber from F/SN...

I like them all.
D: Kinda having difficulty seen the similarities but either ways thanks for the comments :3

G_G

Starrodkirby86

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Caro Ru Lushe

Almost done with The Cat-Tail Witch, but in the moment, have some Pride:

@__@ I'm loosing my mind naming them . . . <shrugs>