a little,little sprite :)

Started by dark-archangel, February 12, 2008, 10:32:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dark-archangel

Ok,I need a sprite like
A Thief,like this one

I want that his cloak to be until down,I mean I don't want that his legs to see,I want his cloak to be black and I want that him to have a mask on his face !

~thanks :)

Vell

uhhh.... wait wha? the grammar was so messed up it confused me, i think.

you mean you want his cloak to be completely covering his legs, and it to be black, and you want himt o be wearing a mask?

Sally

dark-archangel

ok,maybe my gramar is a little bad,ok a little more ;D,but you're right:)

Nortos

could be your recolour susys but so many people have done thief re-colours you can't really prove them sorry, btw if no one does this request I'll have a look at it on the weekend when I get more time

Vell

I suck at spriting, so i can't do this.

dark-archangel

no problem nortos,I can wait,I don't need it urgently :)

GAX

Quote from: dark-archangel on February 12, 2008, 10:32:08 am
Ok,I need a sprite like
A Thief,like this one

I want that his cloak to be until down,I mean I don't want that his legs to see,I want his cloak to be black and I want that him to have a mask on his face !

~thanks :)

GAX72 Translation Service:
Okay, I need a a thieft sprite like this one
[Image]
What I need is for the cloak to be longer, as to make it so the legs are not visible and for the cloak itself to be black.  Also, I want a mask to be over the face.

[Just playing with a translation joke thing, but yeah, that's my guess of what they're saying]
Also, if you're going to have a mask on the face, wouldn't it be easier to have the cowl removed or have it visible as being down on the back of the cloak?

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Kathis

February 13, 2008, 04:16:37 pm #8 Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 06:03:14 pm by Kathis
I'll take a crack at it.. -_-

*edited*

My first attempt enjoy

if you don't like the Grey lines you can remove them.
Kathis attention span for game making is based on a meter depending on his mood changes how far he'll go with the project,
Right now 25%,
Currently working on Random game version 3 on rpg maker xp. current status...2% compleat,

dark-archangel

it's really nice,thank you,but can you make that mask bigger,and at the lines,can you make them silver,I mean ot the edges,at the head...and at the 2nd line the 2nd character,I don't like that "leg"
but anyway it's awesome :)

legacyblade

Never use flat black. Make it dark grey, and add more shading and contrast. Do that, and it would look great!

Kathis

February 14, 2008, 12:41:19 pm #11 Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 01:43:35 pm by Kathis
Quotecan you make that mask bigger,and at the lines,can you make them silver,I mean at the edges,at the head...and at the 2nd line the 2nd character,I don't like that "leg" but anyway it's awesome Smiley

1. Mask bigger? I would but my mind cannot see it logically fitting behind that upper    collar of his robe.  Unless you want that remove. -_-

2. ya I can make the lines that symbolize wrinkles silver,

3...you don't like the fact that there is a person moving in there? ok....*fixes*

QuoteNever use flat black. Make it dark grey, and add more shading and contrast. Do that, and it would look great!

Dark-archangel said : "I want his cloak to be black" -_-

*goes work on the spirit the way Dark-archangel wants it to be seeing as this is his request*

*edit*

2 and 3 compleat, but for 1 do you want it UNDER the hood with the actulle face or on top?

PS. I am not a graphic designer I am an eventer and mapper -_- I don't see anyone else attempting.
Kathis attention span for game making is based on a meter depending on his mood changes how far he'll go with the project,
Right now 25%,
Currently working on Random game version 3 on rpg maker xp. current status...2% compleat,

Calintz

Kinda reminds me of a character from Xenosaga...

Caro Ru Lushe

February 14, 2008, 05:13:06 pm #13 Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 05:45:25 pm by Dark Angel Sion
=__= Ok, seriously, looks now worse . . .

Caro Ru Lushe To the Rescue.

Because I might use a Masked Bad guy.

I'll edit this one.

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Calintz

I'm not gonna lie...This seems like it would be EXTREMELY easy to do...

Caro Ru Lushe

Yeah, it is . . . a Simple Recolor of Pickle's Dark Rogue/Mage:

Here's what I did quickly: (Base)

Tell me if that's what you want so I can finish it or leave/drop it (Thou I might use the mask For my own villain <3 )

Calintz

legacyblade

@Kathis, I know he wanted black. But when you go flat black it looks flat. You just use dark grey to give it higlight.

Also, that's alot more contrast, but its too much, and you need more shading.

@Dark Angel Sion, that looks awesome!

Nortos

yeah good job DAS :P I was gonna do it this weekend but now you did it it looks good *wants to use it*

dark-archangel

February 15, 2008, 12:49:11 am #19 Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 11:45:31 am by dark-archangel
lol Sion,it's perfect,exactly like I though ::) :)

Kathis: I didn't meant to do that lines soo,strong,and yea,make the mask bigger :)

Caro Ru Lushe

I'll try finishing it then.

=X & Yes guys, I will post it up.