Do you have a pet?

Started by 9VoltWiseMan, October 02, 2009, 10:20:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

9VoltWiseMan

I was just curious and all, but do you guys have pets?

I have had 3 hamsters at different times in the past.

Right now, I have a male betta fish named Zelos. The name fitted, the fish is pink and has blue eyes, although you cannot see the eyes too well in the picture.
I recently just bought a ten gallon tank. He is in a 1 gallon tank in the picture, and I was not planning in keeping him in a tank so small. I'm going to try to start cycling it sometime at the weekend so I can get him in the new tank soon.

It's the link facebook has that you can see without having me added so, yeah...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30186403&l=e90d448dba&id=1566453434
The Beta Demo of Curse's Flaw will be here.. Eventually.

Sally

Starrodkirby86

Zelos...did you name this fellow off from Tales of Symphonia? owo

And holy jesus, having a Facebook at your age. >.> Then again, I'm not surprised.

I have a whole plethora of fish. They don't have names...giving them some emotional ties and then them perishing soon after is depressing. >:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Hellfire Dragon

I have 3 fish, 5 dogs and 3 cats :D
Fish aren't named, dogs, 3 german shepherds, milo sasha and wolverine (see what happens when you let a 7 year name your dog <_<' ) a springer, bruce and a mutt, lee. Cats are Spike, Trouble and uh, Fluffy I think :P

Blizzard

I'd love to have a cat, but I'm so rarely at home that I couldn't take proper care of it. :(
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

9VoltWiseMan

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on October 03, 2009, 02:44:01 am
Zelos...did you name this fellow off from Tales of Symphonia? owo

Hah hah, yeah it is. Months ago my older brother, my cousin, and I would play the game. Later in the game I was Zelos.
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on October 03, 2009, 02:44:01 am
And holy jesus, having a Facebook at your age. >.> Then again, I'm not surprised.

At least I didn't have to fake my age when I made my account. (Most of my friends did, that's no good!  :P)

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: 9VoltWiseMan on October 03, 2009, 11:58:00 am
At least I didn't have to fake my age when I made my account. (Most of my friends did, that's no good!  :P)

Well, I faked my age for my ebay and my paypal account, and I don't think it's that bad if I always pay the articles I ordered. [/offtopic]
Yeah, I had 2 rabbits until last sunday, when one of them died. They where named Sandra (never let your father name your pet) and Zora (don't let a kid name a pet either xD).
I had 4 rabbits before, my sister named the other two Romeo and Julia back then x_x.

winkio

I've had 4 cats, 2 have died, and one is near death with only a few months left to live.  They are pretty awesome as far as pets go, though.  Long life (15 years on average), clean, and interesting.

Blizzard

I did have several cats through my life while I was still living with my parents. One cat, the last one, was very special. That cat was the definition of laziness. He was awesome. <3 He died shortly before his 4th birthday. :'(
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

I haz a two catz and three dogz. One cat is oldish and funny/gentle, the other one is fat/obnoxious. Two of my dogs are big ones we keep out back that aren't that interesting, and the other is a small Shitzapoo that's pretty awesome.

I like chips.

RoseSkye

I have a pet peeve.. I named him spam post.

Whenever spam post comes up to me I get very annoyed.

G_G

I have 1 dog named buddy, such a cliche name I know. He does the funniest things, he's got combined personalities of a very smart dog and a really dumb human.

He's a German Short Haired Pointer full breed. If he wants food he'll claw at you until you give him some. Once when I was vacuming the living room, I went and put teh vacuum away, came back out and saw him rolling all over our carpet getting dog hair everywhere....so I had to vacuum again and when I put it away he was doing it again..he's very territorial or whatever.

Seeing we can never take him hunting because he's a hunting dog, my dad trained him to come sniff me and my brothers out. All we have to do is say "Go find x" x being, me, my little brother, or my older brother.

He's a really smart dog, has a funny human personality, when he sleeps with any of us he always rolls on his back so he can be like us its funny.

Yea my buddy's a great dog. If I can I'll post a picture of him.

C.C. rOyAl

I got 2 dogs One, a pitbull-terrier mix named Lulu, who is one of the goofiest dogs you will ever see. One time when she wanted inside she pressed her nose to show her jaws up against our clear glass door. it was fricken hilarious. My other dog Chloe, a black lab-? mix, lives at my moms. She loves to chew and thinks she is a lap dog. shes only about 7 months and is almost 60 pounds. And then i got my friendly little fat cat named Smokey who lives with Lulu at my Dads. Hes lazy, fat, and the badass pimp of the neighborhood. He's takin a hit to the face with a shovel from some douche down the street and has like 3 litters of babies from 3 different cats. He's the best, he thinks hes a dog.
Spoiler: ShowHide

9VoltWiseMan

I have a 10 gallon tank now, with 6 white cloud minnows, but over 4 days, 2 have disappeared... I think it's the filter sucking them up, and since I turned it down, no more have vanished. Turns out they bred over night and I have little blobs around the tank. :D

Oh the joy of pets, we can't live without them.

C.C. rOyAl

Spoiler: ShowHide