Scrolling Choice selection

Started by Hellfire Dragon, October 04, 2009, 09:59:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellfire Dragon

I'm looking for a script that allows more than 4 choices. I know the UMS has it but 1, it looks ugly and 2, I don't need the whole script for just one of it's features.

So, I'm looking for something that will allow more than 4 choices and that the display of them look good. SO I was thinking of something like a scrolling choice selection or something along those lines.

ty to anyone who does this ^_^

Blizzard

I just wanted to say that making it scroll is a bit complicated. The thing causing problems is mostly related not to causing bugs. #_#
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

Okay, but scrolling was just a suggestion. I don't really mind as long as it fits into the screen right and allows more than 4 choices.

Blizzard

I've actually seen a few scripts for that. Have you tried searching other sites yet?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

Jalm

I wish you luck in this: I'd like something like this too. I'll keep my eyes out in case I find anything.

Hellfire Dragon

Okay thanks, so anyone know where I could find one these scripts Blizzy is talking about? I can't find em :/

mila26

i was also looking for the same script to scroll quest log

Jackolas

dunno what's the link between a scrolling question (like 4 questions or more) and a quest log?
think it would require totally different scripts.

G_G

happyman

I am also looking for a similar script.  More than 4 choices would be so nice.

Quote from: game_guy on October 07, 2009, 02:53:26 pm
use my quest log if you need one
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=3689.0

I use that quest log script and it's awesome!  And this is exactly how scrolling should be done :)

legacyblade

I was actually thinking of making a script like this (for Knights of the Old Republic style games), so I might take this if I get the time.