Blizz-ABS HUD Request Station

Started by winkio, October 05, 2009, 11:57:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRexion

A mockup?
You mean like a visual example, or
a picture?

winkio

a labeled drawing with the whole hud laid out.

TheRexion

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Blizzard on October 10, 2009, 05:24:24 am
OMG, NOT ANOTHER JASON! ._.

If that was an original HUD.. you'd have to admit that'd be the most bad ass HUD for the BlizzABS out.

(IhatetoadmititbutitmaybeslightlybetterthanminehoweversinceitsnotoriginalIgotbraggingrights)

winkio

@theRexion: yes!  So here are the questions I still have:
1.  What is that flower-like thing below the MP bar for?
2.  Are you using the targeting script that Blizz wrote or some other script that makes you only target a single enemy?  If not, the enemy health/name is not going to happen.

Time to get to work!

TheRexion

Quote from: Blizzard on October 10, 2009, 05:24:24 am
OMG, NOT ANOTHER JASON! ._.

His real name is not Jason, just a concept art

Quote from: winkio on October 10, 2009, 12:19:02 pm
@theRexion: yes!  So here are the questions I still have:
1.  What is that flower-like thing below the MP bar for?
2.  Are you using the targeting script that Blizz wrote or some other script that makes you only target a single enemy?  If not, the enemy health/name is not going to happen.

Time to get to work!

1. The flower thing I want replaced with an orb
Like this one, but smaller(Of course)
http://images.clipartof.com/small/36120-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Pale-Blue-Reflective-Crystal-Ball-Marble-Or-Orb.jpg

2. No should I? And Why, what's wrong?

winkio

Well how am I supposed to display the target's info if I can't find out what the target is?  If you don't want a targeting system, I'll have to script something that lets me get the last battler dealt damage to, and that means that the HUD would take a while...

TheRexion

Oh, sorry I read that wrong.
I thought you said if I was using it that it was
not gonna happen, I need to read slower.

But yeah I'm using the targeting script.

[Faint]

Scripts by me - State Requirement Skills
current project - Project: AURA

Aqua

Way to go and steal my original... -___-

I'm tempted to say that you took too much from my design...
Iunno... =/

(Since I based my design on Blizz's fake hud... but I had permission... whilst you didn't ask...
Hmmmm)

[Faint]

The first page I said I liked the one you had in that spoiler and you guys told me to make a mock up lol but if it is out of the question because it upsets you or something then ok nevermind. I wasn't trying to cause problems.

Aqua

We said make a mockup...
Not "Oh let's take the one Aqua made since I like it, change it a little, and call it my mock up instead of just using it as a reference to create my own images that will look similar but be my own style."

winkio

Right, this is for CUSTOM HUDs.  We only do unique requests, so don't copy existing RMXP HUDs.

[Faint]

When i said I liked the one you made I meant just that. you asked me what color for the bars and if I wanted that rounded edge. So i assumed it meant you were ok with me using it but it's cool you don't have to no hard feelings lol. not trying to make enemies :^_^':

Aqua

October 10, 2009, 07:43:02 pm #35 Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 07:44:22 pm by Aqua
Spoiler: ShowHide

That's the HUD that I liked...

But you see how I just didn't copy it, I changed it and made it my own?
I'm saying if you did what I did, then it would have been fine.

When you said you liked mine... and wanted one like it...
I assumed you meant with the same info and stuff.
Not a replica with an added bar.

[Faint]

My bad. I just thought what you made was perfect for my game needs but like I said it's ok I will do something completely origional.

TheRexion

winkio

C.C. rOyAl

would i be able to get a hold on Rexion's hud? i love it its so super smexy  :naughty:
Spoiler: ShowHide