Blizz-ABS HUD Request Station

Started by winkio, October 05, 2009, 11:57:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRexion

Were you doing tons for mine as well, or
were you doing customs?

winkio

customs since you didn't give me any bars.

TheRexion

Alright, Just wanted to clear that up.
I am excited to see the result, but I have
alot of patience so take your time, if
you weren't already doing so  ;)

legacyblade

October 19, 2009, 04:13:30 pm #63 Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 04:15:55 pm by legacyblade
I would like to make a request, if it's ok. The majority of the script's functionality can be based on Blizzard's Z-hud, but I need a few modifications:

• Display of the currently controlled actor's faceset next to his HP and MP

• Centered display of other party member's face set and HP under the HUD's MP bar (i'd like the other party member's health to be centered under their faceset)

• Switching the currently controlled actor's faceset for 2.5 seconds (it would be preferable if you made this configurable, so I could change the time later) whenever he gets hit

• Switching the face set of the other party members (the ones under the MP bar) when they die (I want it to be easy to tell which party members have died)

• Changing the hotkeys system to only have 3 hotkey slots, and for it to work like the direct hotkey system. Think how Zelda does the C buttons. (I'd prefer you made two versions, one with this, and one without. This would only work well if my script request is filled. And if possible, could you change the keys these are bound to from 1, 2, and 3, to U, I, and O?)

Mockups:

With changed hotkey system:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Without changed hotkey system:

If you guys can't get to it, that's fine. A zip including all the images needed for this hud are included. I'd like the facesets to be based on whatever sprite the actor is using (if they're using 001-Fighter01, I'd like it to point to the HUD_001-Fighter01.png faceset, if his sprite was 010-Lancer02.png then he'd use HUD_010-Lancer02.png, etc.)

P.S. There is a max of 10 HP blocks per column, and I will only have two rows of HP (I've modified the max HP to make sure of this). Each HP block represents 3 health)

[attachment deleted by admin]

winkio

Yay, a well done request post! <3

You're #1 on the waiting list, so it could be anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months when it gets done...

legacyblade

Alright, thanks :D Take as much time as you need on it. I have to hunt down a new VA for one of my characters (the other one left the project), so it'll take at least 3 weeks before I can get the game ready anyways :P I appreciate you taking the request :)

G_G

Quote from: nathmatt on October 13, 2009, 01:34:19 pm
What i want my hud to look this if you cant tell i want player 1 on top the player 2 then 3 ect...

my bars same as this and exp to be same but a about half the size and a yellowish color when its full like the hp and sp

i believe i gave all the needed information but if i left anything out ask

K winkio I'll take this, but it'll be done when its done k nathmatt?
I've got other scripts I'm making for people so I'm kind of busy but I'll  work on it all I can,

also whats the size of the face in the first slot, and what do you want the size of the other faces zoomed out?
Umm I'll try my best to do this so wish me luck :)

nathmatt

the first 1 is 96x96 the rest are 48x48
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

legacyblade

Just checking in. Any progress made on my HUD?

winkio

You are on the waiting list (as shown in the first post).  I'm somewhat close to finishing TheRexion's HUD, and then I'll start on yours.

legacyblade

Alright. Take as much time as you need, I'm still on the hunt for a replacement VA (one dropped out x.x), so I've got the time.

BTW, if you need any other images for the hud, just tell me.

TheRexion

Is mine coming along well?
   Are you having any problems?

winkio

I've had no time to work on it recently because of classes :(.  There shouldn't be any more problems, the only thing I need to finish it is time.  I'll have it done as soon as I can.

TheRexion

That's good to hear. 
     Take your to, I'm in no rush.

nathmatt

just checking on progress of my hud
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

G_G

Havent started yet sorry...when I find the time I'll start it k?

TheRexion

Hmmm, Time sure flies when your not doing anything(Referring to me not you).
Just wanted to check, see if there are any updates.(Maybe a screenshot to take a sneak peak).
Cause I'm getting more excited waiting to see the amazing
work you have done.
Once again, I'm in no rush so Take your time.

winkio

Sorry, I can't give screenshots because it isn't workable yet.  Instead of building a basic workable version, then adding in features, I'm just building the whole thing at once, which takes a lot less time, although you can't really see the progress until near the end =/  I'm saying 2 weeks until its done, mostly because of classes.  All I really need is 1 solid weekend that I don't have a project to work on.

G_G

@nathmatt: your hud is about 30% done

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script