2 BlizzABS questions

Started by [Faint], October 06, 2009, 05:37:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

[Faint]

How would you go about disabling the premenu windo that pops up?

Second question, Is there a way to summon more then 1 thing at a time from a skill? example, use a skill and summon 4 things at once with just that 1 skill.
Scripts by me - State Requirement Skills
current project - Project: AURA

Blizzard

1. Put the menu scene script below Blizz-ABS.

2. Make the skill call a common event which forces the actor to use 3 times another skill that also summons the same summon.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

[Faint]

so just move the menu scene script that is already in the script data base  below the abs? and thanks for the skill solution. :^_^':

G_G

[Faint]

October 06, 2009, 06:32:06 pm #4 Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 06:42:20 pm by [Faint]
Edit lol I moved the script completly and got an error so I jucopied it instead and it worked thanks a lot guys! :^_^':

G_G

place menu above blizz abs, then copy the menu and paste it below so you ahve two scene menus, one above, and one below

[Faint]

yea i figured it out lol i feel kind of dumb for that one.

Jackolas

and for the multiple actions in 1 spell i would read up on blizz little tricks: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=164.0
the 4th trick will fit your needs

[Faint]

sorry for the amount of time between these posts I have been sick and was just rearended by a lady doing atleast 40 today.......anyways...

I tried making a skill that summons a monster and I selected the appropriate actor that it summons. I then made another skill that summons the same thing like Blizzard said to do. I then made a common event for the first skill to for the use of the second skill three times. When used in game it summons just the one monster and does nothing else. I made sure that I checked the configurations and I have the max party and max summons and everything to 7 just for checking this out. It still did not work so I am starting to think it is something to do with the actual script itself. If anyone can get this working I would greatly appreciate if you could post how you did it with details and possibly screenshots.

thanks [Faint]

winkio

can you have multiple copies of the same actor in a party? no.
copy the actor 3 times in the database, and have each skill summon a different copy.

[Faint]

I tried that also but the first skill when I set the common event to force those other skills it does not trigger it for some odd reason.

[Faint]

anyone have any solutions? I have tried everything stated above and nothing has worked.