Missing Spoiler BBC button...

Started by legacyblade, February 12, 2008, 03:43:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

legacyblade

Have you ever noticed that the spoiler BBC button is two little tabs that say "spoiler" over it? Well you may not know, but the spoiler mod actually came with a BBC image to use. Just copy "spoiler.gif" from the images/bbc section of the SMF Core theme into the images/bbc folder of CP's default theme.

Sally

February 12, 2008, 06:02:41 pm #1 Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 06:03:12 pm by Susys
Spoiler: ShowHide
what?

it works fine with me

legacyblade

there should be a little picture there

Sally

there is for me... maby something is messed up for u...

legacyblade

what theme are you using? The SMF core theme?

Nortos

wait yeah I got a tick instead of spoiler now that I look at it, I always just use fast reply and type the spoiler code myself so ehh, I'm using IE with the dark theme

Sally

im useing IE with the light theam...

legacyblade

I think Blizz should just copy the spoiler.gif in all the themes, or reupload it. I see the same problem in every theme.

Sally

't try to just restart your computer.. or somethign kuz its only hto  u i guess.. and blizzard shouldent have to do more work for just 1 persn.. i dont mean to be mean but my computer hs a virus on i can fix it som rlllyyyy mad... :(

legacyblade

nope, reboot didn't help. It's probably something to do with your image cache. You must have it cached or something.

Sally

mine works on my computer and my laptop...

Nortos

it doesn't for me but I don't really care I mean the spoilers still work

Sally

yeah but i wonder why it dosent work for  u...

legacyblade

dunno, a lot of sites have this problem. Mine is finally fixed, but my computer must just hate spoiler.gif

Sally

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

legacyblade

Nortos

Sally