Just a Blizz ABS RTP Project. [Devil Skill use uploaded, Tommorrow Zombies.]

Started by RoseSkye, April 27, 2009, 01:07:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

Why am I doing it?

Cuz' I can.. and I was going to do it anyway (save for the non-monster sprites)

Right now this is just a place holder for my sprites I will post at least one finished sprite sheet a day (hopefully) starting tomorrow. These sprites are going to be full poses instead of copy pasta.

Note: This is going to take me forever to do especially because its just one sprite sheet a day but, they will be high quality poses so it should be worth it.

Check this thread tomorrow and you will see a demon pose sheet.

Tommorrow:
Zombie Death/Revive Sprite (The zombie will dig himself out of the dirt and stand up)

Welp, today is Zombie day. Since I was a bit sick yesterday I didn't do anything.. ah well. I'll probably be finish by tonight (if I can pull myself away from doing other things)

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

RoseSkye

RoseSkye

GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

RoseSkye

:shy:

It is kind of unfinished though. I'll upload a new version when I am done with all the monsters.

Tazero

Dunno why but...I wanna rock out wit my cock out! and i'll hang out with my wang out?

GJ GL VGL(Very good luck have fun =))

If you were a fish...

Crab Buster

I'm interested in how your zombie charset turns out for some reason *points to sig*

Tazero

If you were a fish...