C&C: The Cast of Soul Reaver I / Seinarukana (RTP Sprites)

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, February 12, 2008, 05:14:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

They're actually for my Game Project =<

& a Request by Dark Archangel

dark-archangel

Caro Ru Lushe

yes, I'll notify you when I finish him up.

The Sides are a killer to make

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Caro Ru Lushe

Just now I added 6 More, the Dusk & two of the Thrones in their Organization suit capes. & Arc <3

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Caro Ru Lushe

::) He has been there for a long time, Can't fault if he wasn't notice.

Valcos

Lol, I can never remember which ones were there before :P so like everytime i look at it im amazed  ;D! But the guys in the cloaks or jackets are new? :-\
-Oscar De La Hoya

Caro Ru Lushe

Valcos

Oh, sorry ill remember this time so i dont have to waste your time asking which is which :-\. But they kinda look like they are in a cult? Like what are they apart of ::)?
-Oscar De La Hoya

Caro Ru Lushe

Check the thread under my signature that links to it, & you might know =D

Caro Ru Lushe

Updated the above characters from Seinarukana.

Katima/Belle's head changed to be as close as the picture.

Caro Ru Lushe

ok, I know, >__<;;

I updated the Lot, Now all that's left are the uniforms & the Thief with spiky hair.

Caro Ru Lushe

Calintz

I've been gone for a while, but I see that you have been hard at work still. Everything is looking great! Keep up the great work.

Lost_Hope

I have a question, Why the F*** is this in the RESOURCE thread if your not even gonna post the character sprites? :( ??? >:(

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Lost_Hope on June 22, 2008, 11:52:48 pm
I have a question, Why the F*** is this in the RESOURCE thread if your not even gonna post the character sprites? :( ??? >:(
Well, where else would this belong? I mean, it certainly shouldn't be in General Discussion as it still posts Character sprites (Albeit, a front pose only). And it can't be in the Projects thread, since it's not a Project at all...This is basically the only place it can really belong...Though of course, I might be hoot-tooting on something.

Caro, those are really nice...I'm in envy. As usual.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

:-\ No, the CGs are from a game called Seinarukana ~ The Spirit Sword of Eternity 2

Calintz