C&C: The Cast of Soul Reaver I / Seinarukana (RTP Sprites)

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, February 12, 2008, 05:14:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

:P Thanx, But you'd surely drool in her Veil Outfit. (which I know will be a pain to make).

I dunno which of those Two Pairs I'll make first . . . besides finishing mr. Masked thief >__>;; And I have to remake Hidenki's Sprite along. <sigh> soo much to do.

Caro Ru Lushe

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Note: Those are the Bases, I haven't finish the Sprites yet D:

Caro Ru Lushe

Quick update yet agai, I added a new One, #4's in a High School Uniform

Calintz

I'm a gonna crap my pants!!

Get seriously better each time I seethis post!

Nortos

Fantasist

February 22, 2008, 10:20:53 am #25 Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 10:22:37 am by Fantasist
Yeah, where do you get them?

EDIT: nvm ^_^
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Valcos

:o You got skill!! I like all yours so far!! You are getting better! ;D
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Caro Ru Lushe

Guess What Guys . . .

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!????

Belle, Fianna, Shinary & Monica have been Updated, check the Huge Difference with the Sprite Bases Above.

Fallen Angel X

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Caro Ru Lushe

I lost Count of how many I had . . . so . . . ermm, Enjoy watching them, Male Students template is doe, girl's students, still tricky, and used Two of my newest head creations in the experiments >__>;;;

I am still missing 7 Maids characters, 7 Ball Dress Characters, 3 Characters in their Armor/whatever clothing, 9 Villains (Excluding Aizen), 5 Costums& a Black Knight and masked thief alog with a girl in red requests & with that done, should be able to get back to work on that demo.

This would be the last update probably ti'll I finish all the sprites, because their just bases, not full sprite sets -.-;;

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Caro Ru Lushe

Yes, The Male Student's Uniforms are done,  The Female student's uniforms are not done.

Valcos

:D Nice. Wasnt to sure if they were done because of what you said before or something. :P But they look good. They are obviously supose to look alike its a uniform :P (if anyone asks). And the females are coming along nicely. ;D
-Oscar De La Hoya

Calintz

Your on par, if not better than me.

Can you make sprites like this from scratch, or do you only do frankenspriting??

Nortos

DAS got some pointers from Ccoa on RPGrev and they were like 1.5 times as good after that :P

Fallen Angel X

Caro Ru Lushe

I do know if by Taking oparts and modifying them by pixel is frakenspriting or Scratch, but I wouldn't go call that great, I am still in need to learn more =X

Calintz

That would be frankenspritin in my book, but that's just me, however it's a technique I use ALL the time. I do the exact same thing you do. However I can also make them from scratch which is actually quite hard so I don't bother doing it very often...

Caro Ru Lushe

firmly guess would settle that =X

*Now time to finish the sprites themselves and 'probably' see if I can get that game intro done >_>;;*

~ Caro Ru Lushe