Script database

Started by Blizzard, October 09, 2009, 09:35:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I just counted how many scripts we have in the database. Guess what.

152 RMXP scripts
16 RMVX scripts
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

You must be really bored Blizz.

*Bends over* Come to bed.  :shy:

Blizzard

I was just curious. Took me a minute to count them.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

LMFAO!! I just went through the database and thought to myself ...
DAMN!! That is a lot of scripts. Then, I scroll down to the VX section.

It was like comparing a boner to a flaccid penis, and it made me proud. XD. All hail XP!!

Blizzard

I was just at RRR and I saw that they have only 175 scripts. O_o Maybe winkio was right about us. We actually could be the scripting center of the RM community. O_o

GAX

Quote from: Blizzard on November 08, 2009, 05:14:44 am
I was just at RRR and I saw that they have only 175 scripts. O_o Maybe winkio was right about us. We actually could be the scripting center of the RM community. O_o

FUCK YEAR!

Well, it's pretty sick that we've got a nice mix of veteran scripters (many of which having experience all out programming) and amateurs looking for something to do and taking up projects that can be considered interesting to say the least.

While many are initially attracted by the more prestigious scripts (BABS, Remexos, etc.), they stay for the wide variety and community.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

G_G

Hey I'm going to get back into rgss2 scripting, and maybe get some more VX scripts here.
Then we'll definetely have a wide variety.

Blizzard

Meh, most people don't even care about VX.

C.C. rOyAl

NOOOO G_G you can't stop scripting RGSS! I won't let you! T_T
Spoiler: ShowHide

G_G

I'm not going to stop, I'm just also going to work in rgss2

Ryex

Blizz you do realize that this site is what it is because you created BABS and Tons right? not only is this the most stable site out there right now but it is also the only one that I know is growing instead of falling apart (others might be but I don't see it)

off topic summed up, weather or not you like it your a bit of a legend in the RM world because of the scripts you have made. as such you pull other scripters to you. why else do you think I can here almost three years ago? to get scripts and learn how to make my own so that I could customize my game of course!  :P
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

Blizz attracts lots of members, the community creates an environment that keeps new members coming back, asking questions, and contributing.  This is a place where each member gets noticed.  Your questions get answered, your contributions get noticed.  It's the perfect environment for amateur, intermediate, and high level developers.  Credit to everyone, and extra special credit to Blizz :)

winkio was right

as always.

Sorry, it's just really amusing acting so self-absorbed XD

Blizzard

Thanks, guys. :)

Quote from: winkio on November 08, 2009, 04:32:30 pm
Sorry, it's just really amusing acting so self-absorbed XD

I know. It's a good way to show confidence by being self-centered. <3 But don't overdo it or it will just seem that you're insecure about yourself.

tSwitch

oh yeah, Blizz, did you count every scriptlet in Tons individually, or did you count Tons as just one script?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Blizzard

tSwitch

Quote from: Blizzard on November 10, 2009, 04:34:27 pm
I counted it as one. >.<

lol, so if you count them all individually...

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: NAMKCOR on November 10, 2009, 09:45:43 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on November 10, 2009, 04:34:27 pm
I counted it as one. >.<

lol, so if you count them all individually...

That's brilliant! We'll make millions!

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

shdwlink1993

January 18, 2010, 10:23:30 pm #18 Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 10:27:03 pm by shdwlink1993

But... but... HBGames.org (rmxp.org, for the unenlightened) has more scripts... and they have Seph and teh SDK... How can we even begin to compare? ..:V

(Remind me to actually, you know, check when the last post was before posting again... :^_^': )
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Lore

Two things. I only know one "scripting Legend", and that is Blizzard. I came here because of him, and stay here because of him. I have NO honest clue who SephirothSpawn or SDK are. I don't even know what SDK stands for. Seph may be the "Scripting Archangel", or whatever the RM community calls him, but I have no clue who he is, so his title really isn't that amazing if I don't know who he is.

Secondly, I stopped using RMRK, RMXP.org and all those other sites after I joined Chaos Project.
RMRK was actually my first RM Community Site, and I liked it there, but I completely stopped going there after Chaos Project was born.
All in all, you can't compare this site to any other RM Community, no matter how many "Leet Scripters" there are.
I've been absent from this site for nearly a year due to real life issues, but guess what? I came back and everyone remembers me and treats me like a long lost friend, even though I didn't do anything "epic" for this site. So you can kind of say we're a big family, unlike all the other RM sites who just have members join going "HALP ME ON MY PROJECT OR I'M GTFO'ING".
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.