Conditional choice

Started by rpgmakerfanhaha, October 09, 2009, 11:41:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgmakerfanhaha

I checked but it doesn't show me any results...

So let me introduce you a new way of Blizz-ABS system story:The noticeboard.This is basically a noticeboard in a town and when you touch the noticeboard it will show missions for you to choose.Then after you choose one you will be teleported to a battlefield and you need to achieve the objective.If you die or emeraged victorious you will be teleported back to the town with noticeboard again.

What I request is this:
I want to know if it is possibe to not let a choice appear until a certain happening must be fulfilled.Like if you want to do mission 2 you must complete mission 1 first.If you didn't it will not show mission 2 as a choice.If you completed mission 1,you go back to the town and go to noticeboard,you will see mission 2 as a choice.Can anyone help?

Magus

Quote from: rpgmakerfanhaha on October 09, 2009, 11:41:28 am
I checked but it doesn't show me any results...

So let me introduce you a new way of Blizz-ABS system story:The noticeboard.This is basically a noticeboard in a town and when you touch the noticeboard it will show missions for you to choose.Then after you choose one you will be teleported to a battlefield and you need to achieve the objective.If you die or emeraged victorious you will be teleported back to the town with noticeboard again.

What I request is this:
I want to know if it is possibe to not let a choice appear until a certain happening must be fulfilled.Like if you want to do mission 2 you must complete mission 1 first.If you didn't it will not show mission 2 as a choice.If you completed mission 1,you go back to the town and go to noticeboard,you will see mission 2 as a choice.Can anyone help?

Actually, this doesn't sound to bad at all. Using conditional branches and SWITCHES should make this work out. Someone experiment with this. I think its a great idea.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Fallen Angel X

That can easily be done with switches.

At the end of a mission, initiate an event where say, switch 1 turns on. Then, on the noticeboard event, have a conditional branch that checks switches. OR you could have the noticeboard run on different event pages that depend on switches. And then each page will have the different choice commands.

rpgmakerfanhaha

Just asking another stupid question...

How can I make a switch on when a certain monster dies?I'm using Blizz-ABS

Aqua

rpgmakerfanhaha

You mean the ABS manual?It didn't give me any results.Maybe in which category? :P

Blizzard

It's even in the FAQ. And you have a search function.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.