Wouldn't it be cool to get "famous" like that guy who created smbz

Started by Magus, October 07, 2009, 04:47:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

Wouldn't it be cool to get "famous" like that guy who created super mario bros Z. N00bs worship that show. I mean its ridiculous lol.
I recently found out about the show about a few weeks ago and watched all 7 episodes. The creator has talent, I've got to admit.
In a interview, he said something about n00bs sending him death emails D:
That's pretty cruel D: If they like the show so much why send the creator a death note because of the absense of your favorite
character.... o_o

Anyway, to the topic, lol  :poke:
sorry...
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: Nawm on October 07, 2009, 04:47:08 pm
If they like the show so much why send the creator a death note because of the absense of your favorite
character.... o_o

So he can become the next Kira? lol, I personally don't want to get famous that way. That sort of fame dies down and then you're tossed aside like yesterday's news. I'd rather get famous like Albert Einstein or the Wright Brothers, who affected a great deal of things =\ That's my opinion, anyways, lol.

Magus

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on October 07, 2009, 05:09:20 pm
If they like the show so much why send the creator a death note because of the absense of your favorite
character.... o_o

So he can become the next Kira? lol, I personally don't want to get famous that way. That sort of fame dies down and then you're tossed aside like yesterday's news. I'd rather get famous like Albert Einstein or the Wright Brothers, who affected a great deal of things =\ That's my opinion, anyways, lol.

XD. I know right?

For anyone who hasn't watched Super Mario bros Z, google it and watch it. It's pretty well created.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

RoseSkye

Blizzard

In a interview, he said something about n00bs sending him death emails D:

But... Isn't that some sort of self-pun? When somebody sends him an e-mail, they admit that they are noobs. O_o
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Magus

Quote from: RoseSkye on October 10, 2009, 05:55:12 am
No, because it sounds stupid.

Everything sounds stupid to you XD. Sounds can be decieving. Watch it or die *runs*

@blizzard:
Sorry, this isn't from me. It's what I read on a forum post.