[RESOLVED] Bestiary

Started by dmoose, February 14, 2008, 12:06:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dmoose

February 14, 2008, 12:06:23 am Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 05:27:50 pm by Starrodkirby86
I'm having trouble with the Bestiary script, i want to make an id that allows the player to scan the monster in combat. I followed the directions in the script that said to make a new line in the config section called ANALYZE_IDS. When I do that and add the ID of the skill scan, nothing happens in battle. nothing. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. I add it like this ANALYZE_IDS = [84] under START Configuration

GAX

Okay, here's a quick question:
Is skill #84 your Analyze skill, and are you using the Advanced Analyzed script?

If you've already done that, I suggest you check the post regarding how to arrange Blizzard's scripts.

If those things don't fix your problem, just copy your SKILL.RXDATA and SCRIPT.RXDATA from the Data folder of your project, zip it, and send it to me in a PM and I'll try and find the exact problem.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

You need both scripts. The Bestiary comes without the Advanced Analyze System, simply get it separately.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.