Anti-Gay Hate crime caught on tape.

Started by RoseSkye, October 16, 2009, 09:07:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

October 16, 2009, 09:07:11 am Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 09:09:47 am by RoseSkye
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/14/jack-price-gay-beating-da_n_320454.html

Disgusting... The guy they attack is now in a coma (medically induced).

fugibo

Quote from: RoseSkye on October 16, 2009, 09:07:11 am
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/14/jack-price-gay-beating-da_n_320454.html

Disgusting... The guy they attack is now in a coma (medically induced).

I'm sorry, but "hate crimes" don't mean anything to me. People get beat up for being different all the time, why should I care if they just happen to be gay? There's nothing new about this, except that all the GLBT people will be screaming "ZOMG ZO NOT FARE!!!!!!11"

RoseSkye

October 16, 2009, 10:28:11 am #2 Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 10:32:35 am by RoseSkye
Quote from: Longfellow on October 16, 2009, 09:57:05 am
I'm sorry, but "hate crimes" don't mean anything to me. People get beat up for being different all the time, why should I care if they just happen to be gay? There's nothing new about this, except that all the GLBT people will be screaming "ZOMG ZO NOT FARE!!!!!!11"

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=4029.msg80464#msg80464

Quote from: LongFellow
I personally just find gays sickening. Due to my whole heterosexuality thing going on. Not the people themselves, but the actual gay part -- I'm fine with most gays as long as they're interesting/good people. Same thing with blacks. However, where I live, most aren't. Which is really sad, IMHO.

[Shock and dismay]Oh you're so generous.[/shock and dismay]

(FUCK! NOOOOOOO I Didn't realize that was my 666th post.. I wanted to post something really evil for that.)

fugibo

My personal preference doesn't matter. I wouldn't care if someone got beat up for being Christian, heterosexual, tall, anti-Obama, et cetera. It's hate crime, and every demographic suffers from it. Deal with it.

RoseSkye

October 16, 2009, 11:35:55 am #4 Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 11:43:00 am by RoseSkye
Quote from: Longfellow on October 16, 2009, 10:34:36 am
My personal preference doesn't matter. I wouldn't care if someone got beat up for being Christian, heterosexual, tall, anti-Obama, et cetera. It's hate crime, and every demographic suffers from it. Deal with it.

Your opinion in general doesn't matter.. not even in an arena where we're just dicking around. I posted the link because it was something interesting I saw.. like all other spam posts I make. (Look in spam and count how many videos I post there, including the ohio bar shoot out caught on video) The only reason I'm talking to you now is I don't feel like ignoring your posts anymore after my last rant. Now let me explain why your opinion doesn't matter ignoring your bias. I am an onlooker. I don't care about the situation I can sleep in peace even knowing there has been someone beat into a coma. My bias isn't so much of a bias as it is a reminder to people that if you ever say something stupid I'll call it on you and I'll post links to back it up.. I'm the worse person on the forum to dick around with, you should know this WcW.

In a court you are given a jury of your peers to pass judgement.. not a jury of your enemies. These peers have to be sensible skeptics not those who'll lie to get you out of trouble. You count as a jury of enemies.. you are by all means the most ignorant member of CP.. you may not be stupid, but you're ignorant. You're the reason I don't like touching ID topics anymore because I'm sick of explaining to you like a two year old why you are wrong. You are literally a retard.

Retard:     a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.

In this topic you are stupid, obtuse, and ineffective. You are unfit to be a judge or jury on this matter. You are quite resentful.. unsightly.. painful.. challenged and you develop slowly. You belong in the past, not present. I resent having hate crimes, however, I resent the existence of them more. Sometimes you have to press peoples noses into the shit they do so they can learn. I've been doing so to you for awhile and it hasn't been working. You look at your own shit and you eat it up.. and the part you don't devour whole you show to the rest of the forum. I am sick of looking at your shit, WcW.

You are a child, a hindered unfiltered pure contradiction to what America stands for.. it doesn't stand for the land of the opposed, it is the land of the free. While you are free to be an ignorant festering codpiece.. you are not free to oppose others and try to hinder their freedoms.

Now I'll allow you to experience the full incendiary heat of my flames since me just playfully throwing fire on you doesn't work. You are lucky. I take off the weighted clothing just for you. No more kiddy punches.

Quote from: Article 4, Section 2 of the constitution.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities
of Citizens in the several States.

A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall
flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on demand of the
executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be
removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.

No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof,
escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein,
be discharged from such Service or Labour, But shall be delivered up on Claim
of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due.

You oppose the constitution, you are complete un-American treasonous bile. You have no respect for the ground work for the  laws of the America you boast you're apart. Yet, your freedom of speech allows you to be this way. . however there is no freedom of action.

Quote from: Newton's Law of MotionEvery Action has a reaction

Quote from: 6th ammendmentRight to a fair and speedy public trial, Notice of accusations, Confronting one's accuser, Subpoenas, Right to counsel

Why are you so anti-American WcW? You hold the hate crime in contempt however, you are unable to give it any rights? By saying that it shouldn't exist you deny it it's right to public trail. No evidence why, just opinion.. but allow me to give you evidence, it's what I'm good at.

It came into existence because the extremes people would go against those that were different.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime#History

QuoteConcern about hate crimes has become decreasingly prominent among policymakers in many nations and at all levels of government in recent years, but the phenomenon is not new. Examples from the past include Roman persecution of Christians, the Ottoman genocide of Armenians, and the Nazi "final solution" for the Jews, and more recently, the ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and genocide in Rwanda. Hate crimes have shaped and sometimes defined world history. In the United States, racial and religious biases have inspired most hate crimes. As Europeans began to colonize the New World in the 16th and 17th centuries, Native Americans increasingly became the targets of bias-motivated intimidation and violence. During the past two centuries, some of the more typical examples of hate crimes in the US include lynchings of African Americans, cross burnings to drive black families from predominantly white neighborhoods, assaults on white people travelling predominantly black neighborhoods, assaults on gay, lesbian and transgender people, and the painting of swastikas on Jewish synagogues, as well as attacks against European Americans, such as the Murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom and the Wichita Massacre.

QuoteHate crime laws generally fall into one of several categories: (1) laws defining specific bias-motivated acts as distinct crimes; (2) criminal penalty-enhancement laws; (3) laws creating a distinct civil cause of action for hate crimes; and (4) laws requiring administrative agencies to collect hate crime statistics.

The reason for it today as I said is to hinder those who wish to follow the path of old. You are free to hate, but when you act on your hatred.. if you're stupid enough to act on it. The justice system becomes the big dicked masochist and you the man-whore... which ironically is what happens in you in the prison that you will spend a long time in.. hehe. Now if you don't do it, why should you be worried? Says something about your character if you are against something harmless to innocents.

No, I will not deal with ignorance.. not even a tiny bit of it. I am not just annoyed when it comes to ignorance when it hits me. I am annoyed when you post your ignorance when it hits other people. When you went against Blizzard I was annoyed. When you go against Gay forum members.. I am annoyed. When you exist solely to antagonize others based on a few select people you encounter.. I am annoyed. You are that disgusting wet smelly fart that smells so bad that it gets in my throat and gives me a head ache. You literally caused me to face palm many times just by reading your ideas.

I have no idea why you think that I am offended because you are saying a few things that I disagree with rather than being annoyed because you are so MOTHERFUCKING IGNORANT IT MAKES ME HIT MY HEAD AGAINST THE DESK! I am so ANNOYED THAT I CAN RAMBLE ON FOR HOURS ABOUT HOW ANNOYING YOU ARE AND I STILL DON'T FEEL SATISFIED! Tch, lock this thread and ban me.. but let it be known that this long ass post feels like an orgasm wrapped in fuzzy clouds and unicorns.

Okay, that was the tip of the iceberg... but I'll leave this here.. This post is already bordering on too damn long.

Fallen Angel X

Holy shit... (tl;tr)

I do agree with WcW to a certain extent, since we can't be unified and diverse at the same time. So, it's only natural that events like this occur. Of course, that doesn't mean I approve of this sort of behavior (Like it matters if I approve or not ._.), in fact, I find it morally unethic to do things like this.

Also, your rights and constitution apply mainly to the States. I live in Canada, so I have different rights, albeit similar. But, funny thing in Quebec, they never accepted Canada's charter of rights and freedoms. That basically means that they can reject a person from getting a job simply because they're a girl, black, or even being English. And the Quebec judicial system can't do a single thing about it. Though, you could still appeal to Canadian courts and then you'll get into major shit.

RoseSkye

October 16, 2009, 12:09:35 pm #6 Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 12:13:17 pm by RoseSkye
Quote from: Fallen Angel X on October 16, 2009, 11:51:03 am
Holy shit... (tl;tr)

I do agree with WcW to a certain extent, since we can't be unified and diverse at the same time. So, it's only natural that events like this occur. Of course, that doesn't mean I approve of this sort of behavior (Like it matters if I approve or not ._.), in fact, I find it morally unethic to do things like this.

Also, your rights and constitution apply mainly to the States. I live in Canada, so I have different rights, albeit similar. But, funny thing in Quebec, they never accepted Canada's charter of rights and freedoms. That basically means that they can reject a person from getting a job simply because they're a girl, black, or even being English. And the Quebec judicial system can't do a single thing about it. Though, you could still appeal to Canadian courts and then you'll get into major shit.

I know >.> I actually don't care much about this topic. However since WcW is so far up America's ass it's easiest to show him how he is anti-American. I don't really give a fuck about the outside world because I am now a shut in and since I don't want to repeat myself I'll leave it at "For me its like when someone loses an arm.. but still feels like they have an arm there."

It doesn't hit close to home.. because if everyone died or if I died tomorrow I wouldn't be sad that the I am alone or don't exist anymore. I probably lose my mind completely though not just partially. . this reality is far more virtual to me. It's like an Age of the Empires campaign, I'm trying to build a dynasty from scratch. >.> and.. um.. well.. people are my resources.. sort of like your concepts of pets.

You don't feel like you lose something too important if you lose a pet.. you just think "I'll get another one." To me, this is just another case of "I want to win..." rather than "I care about this issue". So if world peace happened tomorrow I'd be bored.. and I'd want world war.

Fallen Angel X

Tbqh, I don't see pets as tools. I see em more like food. xD

So, all you're basically saying is, "I don't care, but I do care since I can use these people". I'd have to disagree with that sort of view, but, that is your opinion. I don't really care too much about this incident, though. It's really quite insignificant, but, I'd rather deal with what I do deem significant. I don't care if I sound selfish, but seriously, it ain't worth my time to even deal with an issue like that. I mean, incidents like this have been occuring since recorded history, there'll always be hate. It might not be great, but it'll always be there. Trying to fix a problem, or rather, issue, like that is just absurd. And even if you want to try to meddle with this sort of thing, it'll be even harder to succeed if you're not really into it. You want to win, but you have no passion about the issue. Yeah, you might move forward with it, slightly. But, in the end, it doesn't really change. I'd rather focus on what I can change, and what is significant. Screw human society, people can work things out for themselves. Let the people with intelligence focus on something else that's more important.

RoseSkye

October 16, 2009, 12:28:16 pm #8 Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 12:29:40 pm by RoseSkye
No its more like...

"I don't care, but... since I know people on here disagree with this point of view I'll make them speak up about it and then flaunt my intellect as they do."

.. yeah, you nailed it on that one too though.. but, its more of me looking like a hero when I'm actually being a dick. I mean WcW is so simple minded that I could predict his response.

fugibo

Quote from: RoseSkye on October 16, 2009, 12:28:16 pm
No its more like...

"I don't care, but... since I know people on here disagree with this point of view I'll make them speak up about it and then flaunt my intellect as they do."

.. yeah, you nailed it on that one too though.. but, its more of me looking like a hero when I'm actually being a dick. I mean WcW is so simple minded that I could predict his response.

You make a simple statement. I make a simple, obvious reply. I don't see how being complexly-minded would have changed this at all.

RoseSkye

October 16, 2009, 06:51:00 pm #10 Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 07:10:36 pm by RoseSkye
Quote from: Longfellow on October 16, 2009, 06:22:33 pm
Quote from: RoseSkye on October 16, 2009, 12:28:16 pm
No its more like...

You make a simple statement. I make a simple, obvious reply. I don't see how being complexly-minded would have changed this at all.

Well read the reply.. and Mr. I'm sorry, but 99% of European countries have nothing to be proud of.

Edit: Locked. =/