My First Resources

Started by Nortos, January 08, 2008, 01:59:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

Loooooking forward to it! ;D
If I like it enuff, it might serve as my template for my NPC's

Nortos

you can have the template I'm using if want?

Calintz

I might take that one yeh, or I might just make my own.

Nortos

here it's if you want it http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s315/greensoft/fairytemplate02.png
I got it from .org sorry pple but here's the post as it has soooo many templates it's useful http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=36478.0

Calintz

All right, I'll take it, though I may not use it just yet.

Nortos

finished the fairy  ;D take a look

Calintz

Nortos

January 09, 2008, 11:43:27 pm #27 Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 12:30:31 am by Nortos
first ever charset I'm proud of myself :P
EDIT: Just added some battlebacks probably best for frontview and front view animated bs

Sally

Calintz

January 10, 2008, 04:00:19 pm #29 Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 04:04:24 pm by Calintz16438
Wow!!
You're really going to town with this thread!! Nice... ;D

I'm also gonna make a thread like this one, with all of my resources in it, as soon as I finish some more...

Nortos

January 10, 2008, 07:34:04 pm #30 Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 10:26:21 pm by Nortos
pic of a skirt??? sorry I don't get u, ohh I also added two new charsets their fighters/knights just edits of dollmages gladiator with full chest body armor and gauntlets both arms
EDIT: Added some battler recolours

dark-archangel

am,do you mind if I'm using your fairy? ::)

Fantasist

I needed it so much Nortos, can I use it?

PS: Goes without saying, good resources :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Calintz

Did you make the original Battlers yourself?

Fantasist

I don't think so, he said they're recolors, at least most of them maybe.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Calintz

Thats why I asked if he made the originals...But I guess your right. He most likel didn't make them...

Nortos

January 12, 2008, 12:34:07 am #36 Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 12:35:31 am by Nortos
I don't mind you guys can both use them Fantasist and dark-archangel, also credit for the fairy would be nice :P but the battleback Fantasist you don't have to unless want to was just resizing and cropping to fit
Oh and the re-colours r just re-colours of VX battlers
EDIT: Oh and Fantasist if ever need one ask and I'll see if can find one I have soooo many pc games in my dads study there's about 250ish to choose from ranging from 20yr old classics to new greats like Crysis, UT3 oblivion ect

dark-archangel

Nortos

can't wait to see it when u use it :) oh and I love that font in ur avy and sig

Fantasist

I always credit where I can :) And yeah, i'd like some more future and modern stuff.