Looking to learn...

Started by Alunasa, October 21, 2009, 11:11:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alunasa

I've been lurking here for a while but just now decided to register.  I'm new to RMXP and all things scripting.  That said, I'm looking to learn as much as possible so that the project that I'm working on will be completed sometime in the near future.

G_G

Welcome! Be sure to stop by the tutorials section!

Also theres some rgss tutorials in the RGSS/RGSS2 section.

Eventing is also important so stop on by the Event Systems section as well!

Welcome!

Calintz

Welcome to Chaos  :evil:
Enjoy your stay ...

winkio

Welcome, have fun and learn some skeelz!

Ryex

Welcome!

and don't get to frustrated while trying to learn this stuff. It's not as easy as some think.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

:welcome:

Remember to read tutorials and stickied topics. ^_^
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

Sima Yi

It may be quite tough at the start but it will go quite smooth if you have mastered some basic skills.

Most importantly,you need to pick to battle system to use so you know how it actually works.this maybe quite important to your progress in games. :D

Welcome to Chaos Project and enjoy your stay! :D :D

Alunasa

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I've been reading like crazy.  You've put together some really helpful tutorials.  ;)

Miracle 00

Hey welcome im new here to sorry about my late reply. I haven't looked around the forums much(been playin forza 3)