{RESOLVED} Bestiary - How to add entries?

Started by iv00w, February 16, 2008, 10:33:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

iv00w

I'm very new to both RMXP and RGSS, and I tried to implement Blizzard's Bestiary in my game.
I'm not sure what I should do to add entries to the Bestiary. The comments tell me to add a skill ID to an array, but I can't find this array. And, how can I make an analyze skill?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Juan

February 16, 2008, 11:16:47 am #1 Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 02:31:13 pm by Juan
Quote from: iv00w on February 16, 2008, 10:33:27 am
I'm very new to both RMXP and RGSS, and I tried to implement Blizzard's Bestiary in my game.
I'm not sure what I should do to add entries to the Bestiary. The comments tell me to add a skill ID to an array, but I can't find this array. And, how can I make an analyze skill?

Thanks a bunch in advance.
For analyze skills use Blizzard's advance analyze. I'm guess this part in the bestiary script.  Not sure about it through.
    when 1 then return "Until now I believed there is no such thing as a ghost. It's hard to not believe in something that is trying to kill you."
    when 2 then return "These creatures can be found in swamps and marshes. They are said to be able to have the ability to turn anything they glaze at into stone. If this rumor is true, these creatures can be considered as part of the family of \"Gorgons\"."
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

iv00w