Humanity should kill itself.

Started by Daxisheart, May 31, 2009, 02:50:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

Quote from: Daxisheart on May 31, 2009, 03:22:41 pm
Wow. I must really be behind. I mean, I didn't realize that we'd already started colonizing or even have the freaking technology for that kind of s***.
1: It'll take dozens, if not hundreds, of years for a ship to reach those kinds of planets.
2: We don't have the techonology for that. Even then, the smallest error and then the ship would just fly by that planet that's freaking lightyears away
3: How many people can possibly go to these planets? How large can a spaceship be? By saying we can do that...
4: that means that only a smalll, smalll, small, miniscule portion of humanity can go to these planets, and by the time we reach them...
5: It would be hundreds of years later and earth would have already been destroyed by selfish people like you.

I know this is old but I must reply to it. Can't resist. @Daxistheart. Stfu n00b. I don't see you buiding any technology. YOu're not doing shit. It's people like you that make the world a bad place to live in. YOu're worse than a tree hugger. You're worse than a faggot. Calling you shit is too nice of a name for you.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

fugibo

Quote from: Nawm on October 12, 2009, 10:30:02 am
Quote from: Daxisheart on May 31, 2009, 03:22:41 pm
Wow. I must really be behind. I mean, I didn't realize that we'd already started colonizing or even have the freaking technology for that kind of s***.
1: It'll take dozens, if not hundreds, of years for a ship to reach those kinds of planets.
2: We don't have the techonology for that. Even then, the smallest error and then the ship would just fly by that planet that's freaking lightyears away
3: How many people can possibly go to these planets? How large can a spaceship be? By saying we can do that...
4: that means that only a smalll, smalll, small, miniscule portion of humanity can go to these planets, and by the time we reach them...
5: It would be hundreds of years later and earth would have already been destroyed by selfish people like you.

I know this is old but I must reply to it. Can't resist. @Daxistheart. Stfu n00b. I don't see you buiding any technology. YOu're not doing shit. It's people like you that make the world a bad place to live in. YOu're worse than a tree hugger. You're worse than a faggot. Calling you shit is too nice of a name for you.

So, yay for ad hominem. It'd be even better if you'd thrown in the word "nigger," then I think we might just be able to legally kill you.

Blizzard

Locked due to gravedigging to spam. *points at Nawm*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.