Diokatsu's Non-Game Gfx Request Thread

Started by Diokatsu, November 05, 2009, 07:14:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

November 05, 2009, 07:14:04 pm Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 08:18:02 pm by Gym Leader Diokatsu

Seitokai no Ichizon Avatar: ShowHide

Kyouran Kazoku Nikki Signature: ShowHide

Second Heaven by Ryu*: ShowHide

Wahrheit by Yousei Teikoku: ShowHide

Custom Default Stepmania Background: ShowHide

The Belief for Transience Humans by Myon Myon: ShowHide

The golden King by Type-Moon: ShowHide

King of the Sea by Buta Punch: ShowHide

Starrodkirby86's Avatar: ShowHide

EXTEND SKY: ShowHide

Kira*Kira: ShowHide

Sora Iro Days: ShowHide

Samus/Brinstar Stage Background: ShowHide

Haruhi Wallpaper *Revising*: ShowHide

Bayonetta Wallpaper: ShowHide

Naoya Sig: ShowHide

I try and do a lot of different styles but I usually end up with ultra-saturated and poppy images with high contrast between light and dark. If you liek how I make stuff then jsut ask and I'll get to it when I have time.

legacyblade

Good work Dio. These are amazing. And call me crazy, but I swear the first one (also your avatar) has Asa, and the fourth one has    Primula (both from Shuffle!). Am I wrong?

Diokatsu

Quote from: legacyblade on November 07, 2009, 03:37:26 pm
Good work Dio. These are amazing. And call me crazy, but I swear the first one (also your avatar) has Asa, and the fourth one has    Primula (both from Shuffle!). Am I wrong?

Oh god you're right...Almost XD

The first one has Kurimu from the anime Seitokai no Ichizon, but looks remarkably like Asa in that picture!!!!!
The fourth is without a doubt Primula :3

legacyblade

Alas, my anime character recognizing skills still need some work :P Glad I got Primula correct though.

Jalm

Arthas is the King of the Sea now?

Anyway, those look awesome to me, but I'm not really a good judge of gfx work.

Diokatsu

Quote from: legacyblade on November 08, 2009, 03:13:48 pm
Alas, my anime character recognizing skills still need some work :P Glad I got Primula correct though.

Nay good sir, the similarities between Miss Kurimu and Asa are quite numerous and you should not find it a stain against your knowledge.

Quote from: Jalm on November 08, 2009, 06:08:57 pm
Arthas is the King of the Sea now?

Anyway, those look awesome to me, but I'm not really a good judge of gfx work.

Lol it was the best kind picture I could find XD. Andwhile I love praise, I'd love to get some actual requests ;_;

Tazero

Some aesome sig/avs ya gots make meh one with meta night =D

If you were a fish...

Diokatsu

November 10, 2009, 09:35:53 pm #7 Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 09:53:20 pm by Diokatsu
You're request should have some depth other than just "with meta night" lol

Ok though.

is this ok?: ShowHide

legacyblade

Well if you'd like requests, I can give you one :D I have a (still only semi-active) blog/website for my fantasy writing, and I'm going to work on making a resurgence of activity on my part. So I'd like a siggie bar or two to help promote my site. I'm bad at conceptualizing images, but here are the things I'm wanting it to exhibit.

a very fantasy-ish feel. Maybe using old looking paper in part of it would help, or some runes.

About the same size as my current siggie bar

The text "a world of fantasy awaits" or "a fantasy lover's paradise" prominently displayed.

A door opening with light shining out (think kingdom hearts, if you've played it, if not, just think there's a big ole bright light behind the door, and you're pushing it open) or black angel wings fanning out.

If that's not specific enough, I can give you more info. If possible, I'd like you to make two sig bars, one with a light color scheme, and one with a dark color scheme.

Thanks for reading, Dio :D

Diokatsu

Ok i'll get working but I want to wait until the weekend to get serious since school takes priority <3

legacyblade

Alright that's fine. Thanks for taking my request, I can't wait to see it :)

Diokatsu

That's a rough copy of the dark template. Tell me what I should improve and if you like the color scheme. Also I added a banner. XD

legacyblade

I really like that one! It looks AWESOME. I really like the door you found, it looks very epic! The color scheme is great, as it's really close to what I use on my website. My only complaint is that the word "awaits" is hard to read.

Thanks for working on this for me Dio :)

Diokatsu

i actually had to manipulate that door, add my own lighting and even create the opening myself XD So I'm glad you like it. And I'll fix it up tomorrow, it's just been a busy weekend for me on the whole XD I'll have the light one finished soon and do you mind elves? :3

also do you want your name on there anywhere? like Spencer Conrad in the left hand corner?

legacyblade

Really? That's some impressive work on that door then! great job Dio :D

And actually, I really have a deep set thing against elves, so I'm glad you asked. I know, it's really dumb of me, but they bug me almost as much as vampires do. But if you've already started one using them, go ahead, I'll just ignore the fact that there's elves :P

And if you could fit my name (or spencerconrad.com) on there without it being obtrusive, that would be great :)

Diokatsu

November 16, 2009, 07:18:52 am #15 Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 07:49:03 pm by Diokatsu
Ok no elves then <3 And I totally understand.

legacyblade

Oh, I didn't see your edit of the dark theme. It looks great :) thank you Dio. Also, can I get an update on the progress with the light theme?

Diokatsu

yeah it'll be done this weekend I've just been mad busy :S

legacyblade

Alright, that's fine. I can't wait to see it. :)

Diokatsu