[RESOLVED] HUD request

Started by Sin86, February 18, 2008, 05:39:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin86

February 18, 2008, 05:39:28 pm Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:24:40 pm by Blizzard
I'm looking for a HUD I could use for Blizz's ABS but I'm looking for one that can show facesets. I have found some before but they only apply to the first character in line that you start out as and won't apply to the others that you are playing as.

Nortos

February 19, 2008, 11:56:58 pm #1 Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 11:58:19 pm by Nortos
I might do this I think I know how to do HUD's and might just use bars from Blizz's Tons, how many actors you want like a 4man hud? or just the lead actor showing? and exp, sp, hp, state, actor name? and class? or which ones?

Fantasist

The HUD in Blizz-ABS is integrated to avoid lag. Be careful to take care of lag when you make it Nortos. Here's a tip for checking for HP and SP etc. Basically, be careful with the method 'refresh' and never call it in 'update' directly. I think you already know the basics, but just saying.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Sin86

I'd like for the HUD to be like where you can have a faceset appearing next to the health bars and the faceset changes when you press the "change character" button.

Nortos

is that good? Oh and it does work with multiple actors.
Just need to add option to not show it during cut scenes and fix up the dispose when calling new scenes

Valcos

:o Nortos you are good at making all those menus and HUD's and such. You should open a shop or something! :D
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Sin86

Quote from: Nortos on February 21, 2008, 11:55:53 pm

is that good? Oh and it does work with multiple actors.
Just need to add option to not show it during cut scenes and fix up the dispose when calling new scenes

I think that'll do great, thanks.

Btw, whats the script?

Nortos

February 22, 2008, 07:54:31 pm #7 Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 11:14:54 pm by Nortos
ty and sorry what do you mean whats the script? Also are you going to have 4 people in your game? If so I may have to edit the bars if you're using tons of addons bars,
EDIT:  btw I sent you version 1.0 if anything isn't right tell me

Sin86

Yeah, I'm having 4 character party in mine.

Nortos

February 24, 2008, 02:51:35 am #9 Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 03:37:50 am by Nortos
k I'll download Blizz's latest Addons and edit the bars and send you the hud with the addon edit of bars won't take too long

EDIT: Check your inbox 4 man HUD finished here's a pic