[Please Close]Graphics for my game...

Started by ShadowPierce, November 08, 2009, 03:49:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPierce

November 08, 2009, 03:49:16 am Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 09:32:52 am by ShadowPierce
->Hi, I'd like to request battlers for the following sprites & facesets from my game:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Main Char:

He is a mage, using a staff. Another version of him replaces the staff with a magic sword.

Healer/Support:

Elven suppport mage using a staff.

Rival:

Should be the bishounen (Anime fans should know what I mean). Also a Mage with a staff.

Rival v2:

This the same rival you have. He should now be wielding two swords.

Battle Cleric:

Elven cleric that prefers using an axe than a staff.

Knight:

An apprentice knight that uses a shield & a sword. He is very timid & lacks confidence.

I would also like to request for a recolor on this cute little fox to dark violet/dark purple (just the fur):

I'm still missing some of the protagonists, but I will just update this topic when I progress in my game's story. For now, these would be all.

Anyone who would be kind enough to do this for me will have their names in the opening & ending credits of my game which will be posted both here in CP & in my blog. TIA!!! ^^

--EDIT:

->Just found a character generator on google (chibi but still pretty good...). Someone please close this topic, thanks! ^^

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890