'Ello

Started by samsonite789, November 11, 2009, 01:01:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

samsonite789

November 11, 2009, 01:01:17 pm Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 01:02:25 pm by samsonite789
Hello everyone.  I've already posted on these forums several times, but I figured that I'd formally introduce myself instead of merely making an annoying ass of myself asking scripting questions  :)

I'm currently working on a game (as are we all) and getting back into the whole RPG Maker thing.  Back in the days of RM2k I was a pretty active member of some community (can't remember the name), but then girls happened and distracted me from what's really important in life, which is staying up 'til 4 in the morning trying to figure out how to make a window move.  :O.o:

Anyhoo, this forum is great and I look forward to posting and reading more!  Hopefully I'll have something unique and totally awesome to contribute at some point, but it sure as hell won't be a script...

P.S. I also want to say THANK YOU! to those who've helped me out with script troubles so far.  Kindness on the internet is a rare, rare thing indeed.  It does not go unappreciated.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Welcome!  Have fun and be sure to ask for any help you need, script-related or otherwise.

G_G

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Jackolas

Aqua

Starrodkirby86

Kindness is definitely awesome. :3 Just don't take too much advantage or dependence on it~

Hehe, glad to see you come into the RPG Maker business. Hmm...it makes me think if I should start making...Bah, who knows. Welcome !

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

samsonite789

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on November 11, 2009, 03:15:45 pm
Kindness is definitely awesome. :3 Just don't take too much advantage or dependence on it~

Believe me, I don't ask a question until I've thoroughly beat my head bloody against a brick wall trying to figure out the problem myself.  So, no worries  :)

Jackolas

Believe me, I don't ask a question until I've thoroughly beat my head bloody against a brick wall trying to figure out the problem myself.  So, no worries  Happy

done that... don't ask