Script for gifting items to NPCs... (resolved)

Started by happyman, November 14, 2009, 01:09:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

happyman

I know, it's weird isn't it?

Would it be possible to have everything happen in 1 common event?  Like, the map event would only be one page with one action, call common event "talking to."  And in that common event, have EVERYTHING, the three choices with all dialogue and the gifting reactions?

I don't know though.  I'm just speculating :)

The Amazing Link

Hey, I know that this topic has not been posted on for a long time, but I was wondering if you could make this script more like Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility.  In that game, you could view your relationship status with all people that you had met. Your relationship was measured in hearts.

So I was wondering if you could make a menu modification that allows you to view your status with all people (it doesn't need to be only the people you have met, but if you feel like going the extra mile, then go for it).  Your status would be measured with icons or pictures of hearts, or whatever you want to use.
Spoiler: ShowHide
*leaves without sword* *beats game anyways*

ForeverZer0

You do realize that you just revived a 3 year old topic started by a member that has not been active for nearly 2 years don't you?
In the future, if you want a serious request, please don't do that, make a new topic instead.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

The Amazing Link

Sorry  :shy:
But it is Aqua's script, and according to Aqua's profile, she was
QuoteAqua's Profile:
Last Active:    Today at 02:32:25 PM

Aqua is still around, though.  Also, for some reason yesterday I my computer would not let me PM Aqua, so I decided to add on to this topic instead.

I will start a new topic though...
Spoiler: ShowHide
*leaves without sword* *beats game anyways*

ForeverZer0

Not really.

QuoteScript for gifting items to NPCs... (resolved)
«  on: November 14, 2009, 01:09:33 PM »

Quotehappyman's profile
Last Active:    August 26, 2010, 07:48:30 PM

Its not really up for argument or debate, its using common sense.

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.