help main character sprite needed for game!

Started by Chaze007, February 19, 2008, 07:53:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

February 19, 2008, 07:53:34 am Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 08:11:34 am by Blizzard
Spoiler: ShowHide
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Blizzard

Lol! Use BBC code tags like [ img ] in future. I'll fix your post in the meanwhile.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Chaze007

yea i never done msg boards much, i just made this my home page err do you know where i can get a good script that will run my AVI movie when i start the game? (Assassin's Creed Intro) :)

Blizzard

Yeah, there was one on rmxp.org I think. I know that somebody posted about it on the old forum before the move.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Chaze007

yea but that 1 doesnt work it has a major screen flickering. :|

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Chaze007

i can't seem to find 1 there. if u can id be helpful :]

Caro Ru Lushe

I'd take it, but I don't understand your grammar & I got my Hands full making that thief and the whole 15th Sets I am making D:

Chaze007

what i mean is i need a script to play a movie when i start up my game. i looked for 1 but cant find none that work good.

Chaze007

Calintz

Fantasist

You just didn't search properly ;)

http://www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=2093

There's version 5 in later posts I think, in the same thread. I might be wrong, but be sure to get the latest version.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews