Making an Outside of a Church & Castle?

Started by G_G, November 16, 2009, 09:44:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

I'm not very good at mapping, and I needed to map an outside of a church, and a castle as well.
The insides I can do decently enough to make them look good, but when I try to map the outside well it looks like the droppings from a donkey.

So any help is appreciated.

C.C. rOyAl

Usually cities and churches and such are symmetrical to make them clean. One tip though, a  lot of flowers and a lot of times churches will have a statue above the door to to both sides of the door.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Tazero

? It's a wip but yeah that's the idea =]

Harder to make older timed building in such a modern era huh?

If you were a fish...

C.C. rOyAl

Wow that turned out quite decent  :naughty:

Don't forget though symmetry is a strong element in cities and other man-made things

Blizzard

And it's so grammatically correct that it hurts your eyes by just reading it. Seriously, one would assume that he learned some English in the past 3 years.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

C.C. rOyAl

RoseSkye

Once the maintenance on youtube ends, I'll release how to map like a pro using just the RTP for church tileset.

G_G

thanks rose, your maps always did help, and @tazero: Its a nice start

RoseSkye

Blizzard

I'm sorry, that post was for another thread. O_o IDK how it ended up here. *deletes*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on December 01, 2009, 05:22:23 am
I'm sorry, that post was for another thread. O_o IDK how it ended up here. *deletes*

Quote from: Blizzard on November 30, 2009, 06:53:47 pm
And it's so grammatically correct that it hurts your eyes by just reading it. Seriously, one would assume that he learned some English in the past 3 years.

I had to laugh so hard when I saw this post here xD
Please don't delete it, it's awesome.