Just a suggestion

Started by wertyjr, November 17, 2009, 04:21:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wertyjr

Blizz-ABS Config has a minimap component that i am thoroughly enjoying; but it would be cool if you could edit it. I mean like colours, icons (shop indicators mostly) character notification, quest location things...
I mean I won't look a gift horse in the mouth, the minimap's existence is a blessing in general; it would just be a beautiful addition.
Anyone up for some Beach volleyball? <:D

Satoh

November 17, 2009, 04:45:33 pm #1 Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 05:22:05 pm by Satoh
Hmm... that's a pretty simple thing to change I'd imagine... though having it in the config might be nice too...

Then again I'm not sure if it's changed since 2.23, which is the latest I have ATM...

I may look through the newest code and replace the Color.new's with variables for simple modification... (if it hasn't changed beyond my recognition)

EDIT: On second thought... there's a lot going on here that I just can't efficiently modify like I thought...
Requesting Rule #1: BE SPECIFIC!!

Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night...
Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life... ¬ ¬;

My Resources

winkio

I've actually done that for my game already, I'll start making a public add-on for it, after my laundry list of other stuff I have to do.

wertyjr

Alright Winkio, that's quite thoughtful of you. :P Lemme know when you put it up, would you?
Anyone up for some Beach volleyball? <:D

Blizzard

Generally I have used constants to define all colors used in the minimap and you have a tag you can add in event names for specific events. It's in the manual.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.