[RESOLVED] I'm getting a error with Tons version 6, i updated

Started by Treign, February 19, 2008, 08:37:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Treign

Hey guys

Oddly enough once i updated the tons script i started getting a error when i tried to go into the options menu. Here's what it says!!

Script Ton's 6.02 line 1716: TypeError occurred
cannot convert nil into string

Here is the scripts i'm currently using and the order they are in

Ton's 6.02bliz
StormTronics CMS by Blizzard veriosn 4.4b
Easy LvlUp Notifier by Blizzard 1.2b
Letter by Letter Message Window (slipknot) ver 1.11
night and day version 1.53b bliz

As i said it happnens when i go in the options menu. Says something about text shade if you read the line. Anywho help me if you can.

Treign

Punn

Use 6.03b, Blizzard fixed everything plus most of the script are updated.

Treign

just tried it. I get the excat same error. I used version 6.1, the one with the three parts.

Treign

oddly enough it works fine with verions 4.2. If i can't get this fixed ill just use that version. I'm not sure if there really is any advantages with 6 as to 4, well advantages ill use!

Blizzard

February 20, 2008, 05:41:22 am #5 Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 05:43:21 am by Blizzard
Could be Slipknot's script... Try putting it above Tons. If it doesn't work out, send me your Scripts.rxdata, I'll find the problem. The file is located in your game's Data folder.

EDIT:

I didn't see that you are using an old version of the CMS. That's the one that's causing the problem. Get the 5.x version and you will be fine.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Treign

Thank's blizz, updating to 5.0b fixed my problem. Appriciated!